• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Working with PS4 is a 'dream come true', says Witcher 3 developer

That's complete bullshit. CD Projekt Red are not Playstation-exclusive developers and never have been.
You assume there's zero integrity at all on the developer's part, which is completely unfounded.

Exclusive or first-party devs praising their platform holders and basically the guy that writes their paycheck? Yeah, you could have a point in that it might sway their opinions. But CD Projekt aren't like that at all.

Wrong end of the stick, they were saying that psu.com exclusively reports Sony news etc not the dev.

sublimit

Banned
I haven't heard a single dev compliment developing on Xbox One in any context.

Me neither but i'm sure if an xbox magazine/site asked a developer how it is to work with XB1 he would have said the same thing or something very similar.CDPR obviously wants all gamers regardless of platform to be excited for the game.

Serra

That's complete bullshit. CD Projekt Red are not Playstation-exclusive developers and never have been.

You might want to read the first sentence in my post again. I never said they were.

That salt.

If Xbox Magazine or some other outlet focusing exclusively on the xbox plaform asked "how is it developing for the xbone?" the dev would have likely said the exact same thing. "its a dream console, no hardware limitations blablabla" and other bullshit.

Unless the PS4 plays The Witcher 3 at absolute max settings including AA, the dev cant say they dont have to worry about hardware limitations. Id say every multiplat thats also being released on PC is worried about hardware limitations. BF4 even dropped the resolution

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Too much conspiracy and PC talk for my taste.

Top Bottom