• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/28: Netherlands Vs. Slovakia, Brazil vs. Chile |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jns

I got the dutchies 2-0 in this one. Its to bad key players for the Dutch are always injured or just comming back from injuries. A fully fit Dutch first team is beastly.

After the way most of the top teams have been shown up at some point in the group stages, you'd have to say that the Netherlands is now one of the very clear favourites for the tournament. For all people say about their lack of individual star quality and weak defence, they continue winning matches and conceding very few goals. Given their qualifying campaign they've definitely flown under the radar.

It will be interesting to see how Slovakia approaches the game. They went out aggressively against Italy, knowing that only a win could do them good. I'd imagine they would be a whole lot more cautious in the knockout stage. In fact I won't be surprised if Slovakia bunkers down at start of the game, trying not to concede early goal. They will grow in confidence as the minutes pile up, and hope to hit on a counter.Slovakia has such a interesting squad that can produce positive results, and I would like to see them do well today! My little man Stoch is going to give them heck today. Do it for all of us short football players:lol

Speaking of Stoch, I still have to find a place that has his Jersey in stock in a Large

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Slovakia look like believers. Hungry men, with a hunger for winning..

I...

I am scared...

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
i don't know if it was posted but FIFA prohibited video replays on a stafium during the game :lol :lol

skybaby

subversus said:
i don't know if it was posted but FIFA prohibited video replays on a stafium during the game :lol :lol
Erm when did they start allowing replays? Here all video on screens are live... no replays ever.

Chuckie

skybaby said:
Erm when did they start allowing replays? Here all video on screens are live... no replays ever.

It is 'supposed' to be this way, only live. The replay of the offside goal was an accident appearantly.

MMaRsu

Banned
Does anyone have a good stream???????? NOS.nl is fucking sucking for me choppy as hell can't watch that shit :( dont have cable

skybaby

clemenx said:
I thought they already didn't show any replays on stadium screens? I remember this happening some time ago. :lol
It's just ESPN being dumb, they don't know shit. The Tevez goal was mistakenly showed on screen.
The stadiums don't even have a clock the players can see people...

Feathers

Kurtofan said:
BREAKING NEWS
The President of the French Federation of Football resigned!

Not a moment too soon. We could do with some reorganisation at the top too.

Dammit Sneijder! Would have got fantasy points for you and Van Persie if that'd gone in.

RBH

Kurtofan said:
BREAKING NEWS
The President of the French Federation of Football resigned!
th_beauf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom