• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Robin64

Don't panic, there won't be a tie-in. If there is, it'll just be the release of Warcraft 1(3?) in the Bnet launcher.

There are no Warlords left, right? Other than Grom who is TOTALLY A GOOD GUY NOW.

And people think Gul'dan is alive because we never outright see him die, and this is the way of comic book stories.

Thanks.

Also is garrisons worth putting time into almost got it all to level 3 before i stopped playing.

I have 5 level 3 garrisons and make more than enough gold from missions and salvage yard to buy 1 token a month. You for sure want a level 3 to make some decent gold as well as a level 3 inn and level 3 salvage yard.

Jag

I have 5 level 3 garrisons and make more than enough gold from missions and salvage yard to buy 1 token a month. You for sure want a level 3 to make some decent gold as well as a level 3 inn and level 3 salvage yard.

How much time a day does managing 5 garrisons take?

Kssio_Aug

The base game is US $19.99, which includes every previous expansion.
Warlords of Draenor is an extra $49.99 for the standard edition.

When this next expansion is about to come out, they'll probably have a similar price for the base game including WOD, and then extra for the new expansion.

Thank you, but I'm not sure if it answer my doubt. I mean, lets suppose that I buy the starter pack (or whatever is called the pack without expansion) today: if tomorrow they release a new expansion, the WoD expansaion will be added for free in my starter pack?

Now... If I buy the complete pack with WoD today: if tomorrow they release the next expansion I'll get it for "free" or I will need to buy the nex expansion aswell?

Tenebrous

Thank you, but I'm not sure if it answer my doubt. I mean, lets suppose that I buy the starter pack (or whatever is called the pack without expansion) today: if tomorrow they release a new expansion, the WoD expansaion will be added for free in my starter pack?

Now... If I buy the complete pack with WoD today: if tomorrow they release the next expansion I'll get it for "free" or I will need to buy the nex expansion aswell?

You'll have to buy the new expansion no matter what (unless it's an unconventional release). WoD may get added to the starter pack, but that remains to be seen.

Kssio_Aug

You'll have to buy the new expansion no matter what (unless it's an unconventional release). WoD may get added to the starter pack, but that remains to be seen.

Allright!
Now, just one more question regarding this:
If I buy the starter pack and WoD doesnt get added to it later, if I buy the next expansion WoD will be added in it?

Cause I think I'll buy only the starter pack now and wait the next expansion

Tenebrous

Impossible to say, but buy the starter pack now and see what they say next week. There's lots of content for players of any experience in the SP, and you might end up loving it.

How much time a day does managing 5 garrisons take?

It depends on how thorough you want to be. All I do right now is work orders and missions, it takes about 10-15 minutes twice a day. It takes about 20 minutes to farm enough fur for a week -10 days worth of fur per character. Also once a week, I open all of my salvage crates on all my characters. This takes about an hour to open them all, sell the crap, and DE the stuff worth DEing.

If I mined and herb'd, it would add another half an hour a day. I was a more thorough before 6.2, but now that the patch is out, its killed professions and made them almost worthless. You need a crap ton of felblight to make any real gold now. The barn is still quite profitable though. I make 900g/day/char at current blood prices.

Welp, Bashiok is leaving.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300417093#1

I know its just a CM, but still. That makes 3 high profile people that left? And right before this expansion reveal, hope that doesn't mean anything.

People move on. I didn't read all 10 pages, I hope no one made a bus shock comment. Im honestly surprised he lasted that long. The blizz community is vile and disgusting. Thankfully, I don't see it in game, most of the time.

TheYanger

Allright, I'll do that! Thanks a lot!

Yeah we can't be certain, but they seem to have comfortably settled into "all active subs get all content prior to current" so it SHOULD include WoD once the next expansion releases. That's a ways off, however.

Edit: and c'mon guys, transition to OT7 so I don't have to read this one T_T

Top Bottom