• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would North America's game industry be different had we not imprison the Japanese?

n7005539_4135067_3011.jpg

Flo_Evans

I would say that the A-bomb had alot more influence on japanese art than the internment camps. Practicly every JRPG has some huge earth shattering meteor (or similar destructive object) hurdling twards a peacefull village.

Of course they also always have a section where some or all of your party is thrown in jail and must escape.... so I dunno :lol

this is the most retarded question ive read asked on this board. EVER

I doubt the japanese even learn about the internment. If anything they would be upset over the whole nuking thing. And you think business men care more about history than profit? I mean, god damn.

Hey, heres an idea, maybe its hard to effectively collaborate when you speak two completely different languages and live on opposite sides of the world? You consider that? Or did you just learn about the internment today and caused your head to spin, thinking up this stupid question?

Yeah my dad took me to one of these camps when I was a kid. They gave you a cup of seeds and corn and stuff to feed them with. You had to be careful, though, because sometimes they would bite your hand. But it was all in good fun.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
McPhineas said:
This thread is a pretty good case for internment if you ask me.

:lol

Duck of Death said:
Yeah my dad took me to one of these camps when I was a kid. They gave you a cup of seeds and corn and stuff to feed them with. You had to be careful, though, because sometimes they would bite your hand. But it was all in good fun.

:lol

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Wearing a raincoat is flying around in a yellow rubber airplane made out of a raincoat,
But when you think of that you hurt your mind
And you'll need your mind for later on

Top Bottom