• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

would YOU buy an Xbox Series X refrigerator?

XsX mini fridge in my gamer den

• Total voters

Bartski

Gold Member
Xbox is facing Skittles in Twitter first-ever #BestOfTweets Brand Bracket championship finals.

Looks like if Xbox wins - the meme fridge used at XsX launch will go into mass production, according to Aaron Greenberg.

DNwcNIR.jpg

if that happens, WILL YOU GET ONE?

Edit:

UPDATE: It's happening.

PAskxZA.jpg

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
There are other white goods that I have more of a pressing need to purchase before this.

Genx3

I voted No but now that I realized it's a mini fridge and I happen to need a new mini fridge, I think I'd like to change my vote.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Even tho I have a PS5 and I have no plans to buy an Xbox Series X, I would buy an Xbox Series X fridge yes.

poodaddy

Fuck yeah I would, that'd go in my home gym. Perfect for intra workout snacks and essentials, like beer, muscle milk, beer, water, beer, and beer.

xrnzaaas

No, when it comes to home appliances quality is the only thing that matters to me. I'm glad my partner has the same opinion and she's interested in stuff just because it looks futuristic, retro or original in some other way.

Last edited:
I like that they made something out of the meme.

If it could fit where my Coke fridge is in my desk right now and runs quietly, yes. I'm guessing this will be a reskinned dorm fridge, the coke fridge was a fluke and unfortunately it was so loud I stopped using it.

Sw4on8H.jpg

ZoukGalaxy

I'm genuinely more interested by the fridge than the console. Like, seriously.

Would LOVE a small Xbox fridge to keep water and drinks cool, would be AWESOME !

Last edited:
Only if the handle is lighted. Every time I open it I want it to play the JUMP IN noise. Looks pretty futuristic. Sweet.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Come on man, the way MS social media is stretching this one and trying to control the joke... good lord, just let it go.

Voted, but a more detailed response right here to the OP’s question right here....

tenor.gif

...I will (try to) buy that badass little refrigerator unit as a unique way to honour my badass next gen console which I’ve loved so far.

lol at the grouches who don’t see the fun in this.

Top Bottom