• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date a bald girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chony

Well, I have just learned that I made out with a 4 foot tall bald chick at a party whilst drunk, and was wondering if you have done the same or would have no objections to it. I think it's pretty bad when a girl is bald, but in this current state I am in, oh well.

So, let's get this straight: you fondled/kissed/SPOONED a bald dwarf, and you had no idea you did?

This thread is destined for greatness.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
That was no chick, baby!

mini-me.jpg

I think we're all missing one important part of Chony's dillema:

Chony said:
Well, I have just learned that I made out with a 4 foot tall bald chick at a party whilst drunk, and was wondering if you have done the same or would have no objections to it. I think it's pretty bad when a girl is bald, but in this current state I am in, oh well.

B'z-chan

Banned
dude think about all the possibilities. She can feel sexy and pretty if you buy her lots of wigs and shit. And she can become all kinds of things. I'm sure that opens a lot of doors in some peoples minds. But if shes one of those hard edge i want to be bald cause i can, hell no.

KiNeSiS

Banned
ARRRRRGH!!!!
Hell nah
But really maybe she had cancer I can't be mean.
If so her hair will grow back and if your down for her at that time she may be wife material if she lives long enough.

Is her face alright?

LakeEarth

I really liked this one girl in highschool, so hot. Then she shaved her head bald. I know she did it for some friend of hers that had cancer, but she never grew it back. So sad.

Trakball

Banned
What about the chick from THX 1138? Ah yeah.

I saw this one pr0n with Rocco Siffredi shootin' a big 'ol load on this (hot) bald chicks' scalp. It's really hard to rub Rob Reiner when you're laughing.

AirBrian

Chony said:
Lets just assume her head for now.
All jokes aside...

If she was otherwise gorgeous and had a great personality, then yes. Otherwise, no.

And like it's been mentioned, does she wear wigs? That could be pretty cool to date a blonde one day, a brunette the next, a redhead after that, and so on.

Chony

AssMan said:
4 ft tall? I've bigger corn chunks in my shit than her.

It's not so much that she is 4 foot tall (probbably a little taller), it's that I am 6'3" and the size difference is pretty big. I don't think I would date her though, it's too creepy dating a really short bald asian chick.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
No. I just find it incredibly unattractive. Even the best looking bald chicks I don't think much of, especially when I think just how much better looking they'd be with hair.

Then again it's pretty rare for me to like a woman with just short hair too, so the baldness thing is defintiely going to put me off.

XS+

Banned
There's something very intimate about rubbing one's hands through the hair of their lover, a sensual form of communicating your affection.

Have I? Yes, but it's not something I look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom