• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF? I have to have a PS1 mem card to play FF7?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Mike Works said:
psyduc41.gif
Exactly what I was thinking.

There's no reason why you couldn't get the PC version or get a PSOne instead.

You have no one to blame but yourself for your problems.

Bah, I shouldn't have said specifically. There's a handful of other games that I plan to pick up and play on my PS2, but FF7 is christening it. Y'all feel better now?

Ryck

*memory cards= 1.99*

Yeah no shit ill send you one of the like 10 or so I have lying around......(3rd party)

A friend who works at a shop told me about a customer who came in with a recently bought Gamecube with a Gameboy Player. He had bought it at another shop, but that shop didn't have any memory cards in stock. Neither did this one, but they had a used third-party memory card from their demo unit. And this guy wanted it.

He ended up TRADING the Gameboy Player for it.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
haha, the gamestop employee is a dumbass because he assumed you'd know something that's been common knowledge for years now?

YO MAN, THAT STUPID WAITRESS IS A DUMBASS CUZ SHE DIDNT TELL ME I COULD ACTUALLY PUT JELLY ON MY TOAST, BIOTCH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!

Madrin

This is a bit odd because I just found that out with Final Fantasy VII as well, a game which, by the way, is grotesquely overrated.

lexy

I dunno if it's been mentioned in this thread already but does anyone else transfer their PSX saves onto PS2 memory cards? I do this all the time when I'm running low on space on my PSX memory cards and have old saves that I don't want to delete.

whytemyke said:
haha, the gamestop employee is a dumbass because he assumed you'd know something that's been common knowledge for years now?

Yes, considering that I bought a PS1 game and a PS2 memory card with a new system.

Top Bottom