• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF IS THIS?!?!?! (Answer: a phony looking image of a "ghoul"! Local News!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimleuqiR

Swamp_Monste_K.jpg

Beaten to a pulp meme, but I still enjoy it. :D

Nizz

SimleuqiR said:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_pFuueSeWrVs/TQJF_BlLhhI/AAAAAAAATXM/56YSbOwSVJ4/s912/Swamp_Monste_K.jpg[IMG]

Beaten to a pulp meme, but I still enjoy it. :D[/QUOTE]
:lol

That creature does look creepy though.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
A deer hunter captures a spooky image wandering through the Louisiana woods at night.

I hate it when images wander around at night. Get back to Google, where you belong!

warthog

Neuromancer said:
There are two pictures there, is one just zoomed in or are they different? (I don't want to register if someone else has.)

Here they are. I made them a bit brighter also.

yoshi1.jpg

mario1.jpg

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Looks hot. Where's the genitalia?

Don't know what to think about this one fellers.... Went and checked my camera today and this is what it had on it.... The ground directly in front of my tree was completely tore up, the trail cam had been torn off the tree, straps were popped and everything. Camera was laying face down about 10 ft. from the tree it was attached too. Bark was knocked off the tree where the camera had been, like something had knocked it off while trying to twist camera off the tree. This was the only picture I got of "it" as I had it set on a 2 minute timer. The first picture is of "it", and the second is a picture from a lil while ago of the same spot, just for reference. Checking this right at dusk with a 3/4 mile walk out ahead of you will scare a feller..... When I saw it, my blood ran cold. Still gives me shivers.... What do you guys think??

hmmm...

warthog said:
Here they are. I made them a bit brighter also.

http://users.telenet.be/warthie/yoshi1.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://users.telenet.be/warthie/mario1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks! I guess the deer one is just to add 'legitimacy.'

Although almost certainly fake, it's still a cool picture.

DemiMatt

Neuromancer said:
Thanks! I guess the deer one is just to add 'legitimacy.'

Although almost certainly fake, it's still a cool picture.

I agree, by itself it looks somewhat believable, but comparing it with the deer pic it clearly looks like a composite to me.

J-Rod

Looks super fake. Especially its right hand merging through the branches, which is nicely cropped out in the close up.

dudeworld

It's probably a man who was kidnapped by some insane person and was starved, and tortured. He lost all his hair because of his starvation. This image is him trying to make contact with civilization again so that someone will rescue him.

No big deal guys, at least it's not a ghost or demon. That'd be the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom