• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Supercard Season 2 hits iOS/Android

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
9zzu4p2.png

“WWE SuperCard sets the standard for bringing together the right brand and fan base in WWE with the competitive and engaging nature of collectible card games,” said Harley Howe, Co-Studio Head at Cat Daddy Games. “Season 2 elevates the authentic, hard-hitting WWE action more than 7.5 million fans have grown to love through new content certain to enhance the WWE experience in a mobile format.”

WWE SuperCard – Season 2 features include:

CUSTOMIZABLE CARDS – Customize and train Season 2 cards while earning tokens to permanently increase stats;
LARGER ROSTER – Access hundreds of cards featuring a variety of WWE and NXT Superstars and Divas, including Season 2 additions Brock Lesnar®, Undertaker®, Stone Cold Steve Austin®, Kevin Owens™, Samoa Joe™, Adrian Neville™, Charlotte™ and many more;
EXPANDED EXHIBITION DECK – Compete with an additional WWE Diva in solo matches, as well as in new Divas tag matches;
LOYALTY FUSIONS – Convert Season 1 cards into powerful Season 2 variants via the game’s Fusion Chamber;
GLOBAL CHAT – Connect with anyone in the world while playing WWE SuperCard;
WEEKLY EVENTS – Participate in weekly, real-time events with exclusive rewards to increase overall deck strength;
ENHANCED KING OF THE RING – The 16-man, multi-day tournament is now more strategic than ever with a new enhancement system.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Pod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.

Ts4G4BT.jpg

Enjoy!~

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to work on my Ascension team...
tzdomem.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I need to see new and improved animations of the cards annihilating each other

Jeffy G probably going to go down another hole

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Are they still around? I kinda expected them to be fired at this point.

Somehow still on main roster from what I know. Meanwhile I imagine it's been quite some time since I've seen such an interesting/ different intro go for to a more boring set of wrestlers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow still on main roster from what I know. Meanwhile I imagine it's been quite some time since I've seen such an interesting/ different intro go for to a more boring set of wrestlers.

Their entrance is by far the best thing about them. What a goddamned entrance!

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Their entrance is by far the best thing about them. What a goddamned entrance!

I really wanted them to be awesome after I first saw the intro but even their finisher is boring and somehow they still got pushed to the main roster. Even still they were hyped dlc for 2k15? How does wwe formulate these things?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really wanted them to be awesome after I first saw the intro but even their finisher is boring and somehow they still got pushed to the main roster. Even still they were hyped dlc for 2k15? How does wwe formulate these things?

Could be worse. Coulda been like Kevin Owens.

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Could be worse. Coulda been like Kevin Owens.
I'm glad they brought Owens up and gave him a huge spot only time will tell if they let him use his abilities to make more of a dent or just do what they do to most roh guys and give them good starting push then bury them (looking at you cesaro).

lupin23rd

Sasha is in it, but only seems to be at Uncommon tier.

Kevin Owens is in as well at several tiers.

Hulk Hogan is - as expected - out. So are AJ Lee and a few others.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Juice Sasha to the max!

Savitar

You mean you can't get them anymore which would be understandable or did they actually remove or change those cards for people who had them.

lupin23rd

You mean you can't get them anymore which would be understandable or did they actually remove or change those cards for people who had them.

You can still play season 1 with all the cards you had (exhibition or king of the ring). Those cards I said were out are not attainable in season 2 (based on the card catalog). You can't have a deck of season 1 and 2 cards, you can play bother but separately.

There is a system where you can bring in some Legendary or higher season 1 cards to season 2 as stronger versions of Super Rare or Ultra Rare, but Hulk and AJ don't appear to be included other than you can use them as fusion food. I'm not sure about this loyalty fusion system overall as it looks to me like a giant clusterfuck and disrespect to the players who have spent a LOT of time and money to get some of the high end event cards. Fortunately I just bought some dumb throwback packs and got shit so I'm not in group.

Top Bottom