• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Superstar Seth Rollins gives no f**ks anymore, goes all in on Jon Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gpk2jDi.gif

Seth Rollins crashes 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart": http://youtu.be/kLJR82sE3ZE

More context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqXKVGOAdPw

u5lrIPi.gif

Musolf815

It's sad but right now this is legitimately the only storyline I'm interested in for Wrestlemania. I really hope they do a bit where Rollins is ready to knock out Stewart and Stephen Colbert comes and saves him.

Exr

....wait Stewart isn't actually going to be on RAW is he? This is so strange...is it a work? Am I a mark?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn that John Stewart. Big fan though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm disappointed in the lack of comments about Seth Rollins' wang

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
best comment I saw was "who is this and why is he carrying around a beat up golden box?"

....wait Stewart isn't actually going to be on RAW is he? This is so strange...is it a work? Am I a mark?

It's a worked shoot, you mark. Stewart is trying to give Rollins the rub and get some
heat but it would work better if he gave him a potato.

Loved Monday when John was asking if everyone could believe what happened last night...Rusev retained?....then he was like, oh wait...the Oscars, yeah.

hamchan

I like how his live audience clearly don't watch wrestling, don't know any of the people involved with wrestling, don't know what Stewart is referring to when he brings it up, but Stewart keeps doing it because he's a big fan despite the non-reactions in his crowd.

Savitar

So Stewart is going to go over Rollins?

Isn't that normally how it works.

Wrestler picks a fight with someone, gets laid out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Right now is a great time to get into WWE due to Wrestlemania being around the corner. Jump in friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom