• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj hazuki

Cy4iZgHUUAAfJZ8.jpg

dead

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Btw another good SD show?

Corbin v Kalisto was surprisingly good.

Women title match was oki-ish for a table match.

Miz vs Ziggler was decent.

AJ vs Dean was great despite the ending.

At the very least its another decent show.

Incredible performance by AJ. He might be my favorite champion since Eddy in 2004. Every time he's in the ring, whether match or promo, he's just incredible. Even with a bloody ass.

Alexa talking out of character. I mean, I can understand but it still kills the character they are portraying. Look at Baron Corbin when he won the Andre battle royal.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is too much shooting. Where is my Queen?

shanafan

From what Dean said earlier in the night about Ellsworth's health, it seemed like he didn't care that he got hurt nor checked on him.

James felt abandoned.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is Renee wearing a motuhpiece or something? And Alexa, queen of keeping character, has broken character. RUN ALEXA!, RUN BEFORE SMARK GAF TURNS ON YOU

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He would never say it publicly but I would love to be a fly on the wall when someone asked Hunter "Man...that AJ huh?"

I think it still works for Alexa to be somewhat human toward her family.

As long as she swerves like she is to smacktalking becky, it all works IMO.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You can't just flip a switch and turn the kayfabe back on... What is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom