• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

I think below would be a doable and incredible month. I own and have 100%'d all 6 games but I wouldn't mind the megaton dropping:

Ryse XB1
Lococycle XB1
The Cave 360
Misadventures of PB Winterbottom 360
The Bridge 360
Splosion Man 360

I'd be up for Lococycle. I'd never buy it, but wouldn't mind playing through it.

Ryse is a good game, imo, but I've already beaten it so I'd prefer something like Dead Rising 3 or Zoo Tycoon.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Wow surprisingly this month MS did not disappoint. Even though I have Rayman already, now all my friends will also get it. And I can have some fun online.

GVA1987

I think below would be a doable and incredible month. I own and have 100%'d all 6 games but I wouldn't mind the megaton dropping:

Ryse XB1
Lococycle XB1
The Cave 360
Misadventures of PB Winterbottom 360
The Bridge 360
Splosion Man 360

We already got Splosion Man for 360 so I hope that's not one of them.

Looking forward to Rayman and Bioshock. Not going to get my hopes up for anything I don't already have in April. Still happy they're finally upping the ante. It took a while for PS+ to get going with good free games so I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Yeah, 'Splosion Man is boring. Glad it likely won't be a part of it.

This is the first time a retail game has been given out for X1, right?

Yeah, 'Splosion Man is boring. Glad it likely won't be a part of it.

This is the first time a retail game has been given out for X1, right?

Worms Battlegrounds is a retail title in some regions, but its still an ID@Xbox release so probably doesn't really count. Its the first AAA game (Rayman) though

I've never done this before so I just have a couple of questions. If I use a 2 day free trial will I be able to download Rayman Legends for free? Do I get to keep the game permanently?

Welfare

I've never done this before so I just have a couple of questions. If I use a 2 day free trial will I be able to download Rayman Legends for free? Do I get to keep the game permanently?

You need a XBLG subscription to keep the Xbox One GWG.

You don't need to keep one for the 360.

Syriel

You need a minimum of 1 month to get the free games.

Xbox One = Just like PS+, can only play games w/active subscription.
Xbox 360 = Just like buying them. They are yours forever, even if the sub lapses.

Just got Rayman Legends..I was wondering..in order to keep these xbox live games, I always have to keep an XBOX LIVE subscription(Mine doesnt expire til 2016) was just wondering how it works

jbug617

Banned
Just got Rayman Legends..I was wondering..in order to keep these xbox live games, I always have to keep an XBOX LIVE subscription(Mine doesnt expire til 2016) was just wondering how it works

XB1 you need to keep the subscription to keep the game like for PS+
360 you keep the game even if your Gold runs out.

Xemnas89

Downloading Rayman now. Already played it on the Vita but it'll be nice to play it on my tv. Doubt I'll diamond cup a weekly challenge this time though.

You need a minimum of 1 month to get the free games.

Xbox One = Just like PS+, can only play games w/active subscription.
Xbox 360 = Just like buying them. They are yours forever, even if the sub lapses.
okay but what about after the one month is up? Say after the one month is up, I don't renew my gold membership right away will I be able to still have the game when I do decide to renew Xbox live gold?

Rayman Legends XB1 is showing as $11 for trade in at Best Buy. I'll be swaping my physical disc for the digital copy and pocketing the $11.

Thanks Best Buy/MS :)

Rayman Legends XB1 is showing as $11 for trade in at Best Buy. I'll be swaping my physical disc for the digital copy and pocketing the $11.

Thanks Best Buy/MS :)

16.50 if you trade it into Gamestop..I have the PS4 version, will be trading in into gamestop for 18.50, can use that as a down payment to get Borderlands The Handsome Collection

Cth

Wish there was something else.. I played it on the 360, or I should say my daughter complained about the difficulty and I had to play it for her.

It's a decent game, I just have no interest in revisting it.

Awesome art style, glad more people get to play it, but I'm burnt out on it to be honest. The joys of having a six year old :D

Oh nice I might swing by GameStop tomorrow then and try that

Yeah just thought Id mention it just in case you preferred getting credit at Gamestop, you can check out Gamestops site, go to trade value, go to games and you can see that is the amount they will give you..of course they require you to spend that amount in store, if you want cash they give you less

Chris1

Loving Rayman so far, excellent game. The challenges are pretty tough, I always find myself messing up close to the end.

I've played a couple versions of Rayman, and have owned 3. I beat it once, and played through about half of the other.

I plan to play through it in full again. It's great.

Top Bottom