• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox / Game Pass is set to have another jam-packed year in 2024

niesl9wc819c1.jpeg

Just from this list alone, I'm playing Persona 3 Reload, STALKER 2, Harold Halibut, Little Kitty Big City, Still Wakes the Deep, Flintlock, Avowed, Flight Simulator 2024, REPLACED, and Hellblade II. Not to mention all the games that are going to be added through the year.

Personally looking forward to Avowed the most though. Looks like a ton of fun.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Silksong not in the list means it’s already deconfirmed for 2024…

I’m surprised they made a sequel to Turnip Boy, thought it was dogshit only good for the achievement points.

bender

What time is it?
They unlocked Turnip Boy last week by mistake but then relocked it. Bastards!

Looking forward to Stalker. Still Wakes the Deep, Avowed, and Dead State have me curious.

Not bad.

I should really use my GP more but I always end up just buying the game on Steam to avoid the PC GP app.

Yeah. What a miserable piece of software. I do the same thing. I should really just use Valves 2 hour grace period to demo games rather than keep paying for gamepass.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I've never given a single shit about what launcher is opening my games. They all just get imported into Playnite for me anyway and I launch them from one UI.

Steam, Xbox app, EA, Ubisoft, GOG, Epic... doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I buy wherever it's cheapest.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Day One

Persona 3 Remake (for my Steam Deck)

Wait and see...

Eiyuden Chronice
Hellblade 2
Stalker 2

Somehow I doubt Avowed will release in 2024. I wish Flight Simulator would get a WWII combat mode like they had years ago.

Last edited:

Rockman33

Their PC app still sucks….after all these years….
Coming from someone who just dabbles into PC gaming. What makes it so bad? Whenever I download a game from Gamepass on PC I’ve never had a problem. I download and click to play it.

Only thing that has annoyed me is I always have to reselect what drive to download to.

Taur007

Their PC app still sucks….after all these years….
Genuinely asking...what is wrong with it? Just recently bought an decent gaming laptop for on the go and been using Windows store since I bought it, haven't had any issues with it but it's only been 3 months and I'm on win11

King Dazzar

Avowed and STALKER are the only two I'm interested in. I've read that STALKER feels dated from someone who played it, but I'm still hopeful.

My GPU sub ends in March, so will only buy an additional month as and when something comes up worth demoing. Unfortunately I predict when the PS5 Pro releases and assuming I can get my paws on one. GP will become pretty much irrelevant to me for third party. And will solely be to try out first party titles on my XSX.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Only one game on that list I want. might as well just buy the one game.
If I actually count them out, there's a good amount I want to play. And this is a very early list.
  • Avowed
  • Citizen Sleeper 2
  • Another Crab Treasure
  • Replaced
  • Stalker 2
  • 33 Immortals
  • Persona 3
  • Towerborne
  • Hellblade 2
  • Flintlock
  • Ghostbike
  • Eiyuden Chronicles
  • Harold Halibut
  • Eraban
  • Dungeons of Hinterburg
  • Still Wakes the Deep
There's some on there I havent heard of before so I'll have to check those out.

Last edited:

CuNi

I'm confused.
Why is there Cities Skyline 2 listed for Spring 2024?
I thought it's already in Gamepass? Or is it just available on PC Pass and it's coming to Console Pass now?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm confused.
Why is there Cities Skyline 2 listed for Spring 2024?
I thought it's already in Gamepass? Or is it just available on PC Pass and it's coming to Console Pass now?

Only on PC for now. Console version got delayed to next year.

Calverz

Pretty good! Thats without abk? Will be interesting to see how they handle the abk catalogue splurge on gamepass. I just want ctr on pc lol

Tbh only Stalker 2 is grabbing some of my interest, everything else I either never heard of or just doesn't seem that interesting, not even Hellblade 2 and I played through the first one...

Coming from someone who just dabbles into PC gaming. What makes it so bad? Whenever I download a game from Gamepass on PC I’ve never had a problem. I download and click to play it.

Only thing that has annoyed me is I always have to reselect what drive to download to.
Genuinely asking...what is wrong with it? Just recently bought an decent gaming laptop for on the go and been using Windows store since I bought it, haven't had any issues with it but it's only been 3 months and I'm on win11
It's not steam; the steam zealots irrationally hate everything that's not steam.
There shouldn't be anything wrong with it, games launch just as well from it.

Top Bottom