• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom Conference [Over]

JABEE

I believe them saying E3 was the big announcement show and GamesCom was when everyone got to play was supposed to set expectations.

"what i personally love about gamescom compared to E3 is how E3 is all about the trailers, but gamescom is about the real games"

2mins later

"here is our CGI trailer for Assassins Creed"

lmao

I mean, we already have gameplay footage and gameplay trailers, so I'm down with a CG one for a change. Plus AC's CG trailers are normally extremely good, and I'm liking this one too.

Mrbob

Not only is this a CGI trailer of a game we've seen gameplay of, it's a LONG cgi trailer. Clapping after hype is the worst.

Weevilone

If I'm ever a video game exec
LOL
I'll try to remember not to lead anything off with Ubisoft. I don't care what the game is.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Romans!?

I have to say, this trailer is above all others recently for not featuring a fucking remix of a well-known song sung in slow tempo by some female vocalist.

Jawmuncher

This conference sure is starting off on the wrong foot.
I half expect 6 of the 7 to just be new trailers for games we already know about.

Top Bottom