• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Madden players rollcall.

Slo

Sound off, maggots. We seem to not have enough people to make a 16 player tourney, but if we only go with 8 player tourneys then people get left out. So let's get a headcount of people that will be playing on a regular basis, so we know how many people we need to make a full 16. I've got one non GAF member that I'll vouch for, and I'm sure we can come up with 16 regulars.

1: Slo
2: DM
3: Matrix
4: Fifty
5: siamesedreamer
6: Ramirez
7: Mr Bob
8: King V
9: hqplayer1
10: FMT
11: cubanbsf
12: Maverick
13: Gunstar77
14: Wellington
15: dskillzhtown

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm always around and always playing..one of the perks of working at home :p

Fifty

Hey, at least you can contain it in this game..and he's honest. :)

It's a shame about the lack of fatigue though. I try not to abuse Jamal lewis now that there's no tiring.

Ramirez

You know Im down :p

53-14,who can stop him!Actually should be 13 losses since my bro's friend got his ass beat the first day it came out :( :p

Maverick

?

Where am I? One week with Xbox Live down and I'm already forgotten around here! Booo!

27-14 bitches! #1534!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Slo

Yeah, but how many of those are reliable players? This is not a "who owns Madden 2005 list", it's a "who's going to play in most/every tourney" list. If you don't plan on checking the forum regularily for Tournament info, or signing up for the majority of them, please dont' put yourself on the list.

I'll assume that description fits everybody that's responded so far, if it doesn't please let me know and I'll remove you.

So should I invite my buddy into the fold, or should we keep it Gaffers only?

Maverick

Hey, I'm signed in.

And I'm always reliable. I had connection issues beyond my control at my school which sidelined me for the last 2 weeks.

But I'm back now, bia's.

Top Bottom