• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

seeing "new" games just popping back into my collection is so nice.

Spent a decent 2 hours last night playing Pacmac CE DX+ for the first time in years.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Portal 2 would be amazing. Left 4 Dead as well.

So we only see updates near the end of the month usually right? It's not like games appear one at a time randomly (except for certain lucky people apparently).

So we only see updates near the end of the month usually right? It's not like games appear one at a time randomly (except for certain lucky people apparently).

They've said that games will now release as and when they're ready and not only at certain times of the month.

I noticed the "Mutation" option on the L4D2 menu. I can't recall if that was added with The Passing dlc or if it was just a standard update. (it looks like dlc will carryover too?)

Chris1

Is L4D2 up for everyone now or just only for a few people?

Only seems to be for a few people

Few more pics

https://twitter.com/krose7298/status/692368149686161410

CZvJJ-oW0AAAA4Z.jpg

CZvJJ-GW0AAYXJ8.jpg

Forsythia

Worked like a charm, I'm playing right now! :) No DLC is up, though.

To download the game if you own it digitally, follow the guy you see in the screenshots above, check his profile, look up who he's following and choose Left 4 Dead 2. This opens the game hub where you can choose to start the game. This will initiate the download.

jond76

Banned
Worked like a charm, I'm playing right now! :) No DLC is up, though.

To download the game if you own it digitally, follow the guy you see in the screenshots above, check his profile, look up who he's following and choose Left 4 Dead 2. This opens the game hub where you can choose to start the game. This will initiate the download.

Worked, and I didn't even have to follow him. Just looked at who he was following. Took me to the store page where the button said "Install". Downloading now!

Top Bottom