• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One launch lineup announced (Crimson Dragon!)

abadguy

Banned
Ive played Crimson Dragon and it's pretty much exactly like Panzer. In my book thats A-ok

Damned straight. I really hope this game does at least moderately well enough to warrant a sequel. Especially since it's creator said the sequel would be an RPG in the vein of Panzer Dragoon Saga!

operon

I feel bad for all of you who are getting excited about Crimson Dragon. Do yourselves a favor and lower your expectations. Everyone who tried it said it was pretty shit.

But seriously, who even cares about their launch lineup when they are part of the NSA's illegal spying program and their blatant lying to Congress about it?? I'll never support these bastards again.
tried too hard junior but you get a 5 out of ten for effort now run along before the NSA tracks you down for that post

So, the words "targeted to be available" are there for a reason. This launch lineup could, and probably will change in the next few months.

I feel bad for all of you who are getting excited about Crimson Dragon. Do yourselves a favor and lower your expectations. Everyone who tried it said it was pretty shit.

But seriously, who even cares about their launch lineup when they are part of the NSA's illegal spying program and their blatant lying to Congress about it?? I'll never support these bastards again.

I would like to think you are joking, but I know better. GAF, lowering my faith in humanity one post at a time.

That tinfoil hat looks nice on you.

Snore. Seriously, this is quite a boring line-up. Lucky it doesn't come out this year for me (Tier 2 represent).

Also lol into forever at MineCraft being 'Xbox One' exclusive but I guess it's 'not the same name, not the same content!'

So, the words "targeted to be available" are there for a reason. This launch lineup could, and probably will change in the next few months.

Could? Yes. Probably will? Unlikely. They're just covering their asses. If they know a game wouldn't make launch, they would know right now, which is why they delayed Kinect Sports. It's possible they would find some really bad bug in a launch game right before launch and have to delay (crashes or save game corruption bugs for example). It's still unlikely, but is possible.

that is a lot of good games, but still no date?

Phil Spencer is doing the keynote I believe tomorrow for Gamescom. It is possible they could announce it there (however keynote != Microsoft press conference so it may be unlikely).

At this point they could either announce the date at TGS or PAX (unless they just didn't want it tied to an event and would just send out press releases about the date or something). Not sure what other gaming events are coming up that they could announce it at.

Phil Spencer is doing the keynote I believe tomorrow for Gamescom. It is possible they could announce it there (however keynote != Microsoft press conference so it may be unlikely).

At this point they could either announce the date at TGS or PAX (unless they just didn't want it tied to an event and would just send out press releases about the date or something). Not sure what other gaming events are coming up that they could announce it at.

wait what? there is more info coming tomorrow for xbox?

You know before the later snowden leaks i would have probably said yeah...
Now if they want you the will get you no matter what you do.
And kinect connected isn't needed anymore so im happy about that.

Just because a game is on another system why does it make the launch lineup less impressive? Not everyone is getting multiple consoles.

Read again what I wrote.

Derrick wrote it good, too. -->

Maybe the person you're talking to is? When I said the lineup was horrible I am someone who would buy both consoles and upgrade my PC (eventually). So a lineup with a bunch of third party games that I'm going to play on the stronger console, or PC down the road, doesn't count to me when I'm looking at this list. I'm just looking at the games I would potentially buy for it, so exclusives.

It was the same situation for PS3 at the start. And that console took almost 2 years to get a great game so I'm not exactly dooming this console by saying it has nothing interesting right now. It's just a bit disappointing after how amazing and diverse the 360 launch lineup was.

P.S. banned again, what did he do this time? lol

Rat Salad

Banned

Take two root kits and call the doc in the morning if you still feel bad. So much rage!

Top Bottom