• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox season pass punchard // buy $50 worth of season pass get $5

Should be: Spend $50 on season passes and get $10 towards towards pre-orders for the next five announced season passes.

Who knows that those future season passes would include, but what does it matter? That's a $10 savings!

Couleurs

Can anyone confirm?

So if I bought the Ryse season pass ($20) and Assassin's Creed 3 season pass ($30) I wouldn't be eligible because they're technically $19.99 and $29.99 and add up to less than $50?

That sounds ludicrously unrealistic. Why would you assume that would happen?

Yeah I mean would Microsoft really try to nickel and dime gamers like that, come on

(yes)

Redshirt

Banned
Can anyone confirm?

So if I bought the Ryse season pass ($20) and Assassin's Creed 3 season pass ($30) I wouldn't be eligible because they're technically $19.99 and $29.99 and add up to less than $50?

That sounds ludicrously unrealistic. Why would you assume that would happen?

In my experience, this is not the case; it rounds up to a whole dollar, so $49.01 would be enough for the $5 off.

It works this way for other types of promotions, too. For instance, I recently got credited with the 10 hours of Xbox Fitness reward even though I was 40 or so minutes short.

Depending on your gamerscore you can get 3% discount on everything on the Xbox marketplace. It's not much, but at least they give people something for their gamerscore.

Out of all the season passes currently available the wolf among us is the only one I'm slightly interested in but this kind of deal isn't worth it.

Gestault

I don't find any value in this deal unless you own most of the qualified games and you're second guessing yourself on season passes for those games.

Bingo? I can relate to the criticisms of the value in season passes in the first place (with particular concern about buying content before what that content is is revealed to buyers during the release window), but unless every other retailer, digital or otherwise, is being criticized even more greatly for not offering even this scale of offering, my view is that criticizing additional rebates for items already for sale is inane.

Top Bottom