• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series S, PS4, Xbox One, Switch cannot run Naruto x Boruto Connections at 60fps

Draugoth

Gold Member
RXBZlS0.jpg

cats-136-900x503.jpg

Bandai Namco announced that the new NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS will run at 60fps on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, but will run at 30fps on other consoles, which led it to some reations at the community,

According to information provided by the company, shared on ResetEra, NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS will run at 60fps on both consoles, but if you play with players who are on Xbox Series S, PS4 and Xbox One, performance drops to 30fps, the same value announced for the Nintendo Switch version.

This way, players on PS5 will be able to turn on the option not to play with those on PS5, and players on Xbox Series X can turn on the option not to play with those on Series S and Xbox One.

Here are the resolutions and performance for NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS on various consoles:

• PS5 - native 4K at 60fps (30fps when playing against PS4)
  • Xbox Series X - Native 4K at 60fps (30fps when playing against Xbox Series S and Xbox One)
  • Xbox Series S - 2560x1440p @ 30fps
  • PS4 Pro - 2560x1440 @ 30fps
  • PS4 - 1920x1080 at 30fps
  • Xbox One X - 2880x1620 at 30fps
  • Xbox One - 1600x900 at 30fps
  • Nintendo Switch - 1600x900 on TV, 1120x630 handheld, at 30fps

Skifi28

Who says they can't? Maybe they just don't want to.

Jokes aside, I don't get this sort of parity unless there's a money prize involved. Why should I have a worse experience because someone else is using ancient hardware? Maybe detect what screen everyone's running and reduce my resolution to 480p if my opponent is still using an ancient tv. I can't have an unfair advantage now, can I?

Last edited:
Top Bottom