• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Shocktober Sale

T.O.P

Banned
Better visuals and performance, but it still has all that
janky
character that was there in the 360/PC versions before. I really enjoyed my time with it regardless, and it's still one of the best games in its genre.

excellent. performance and visuals are much improved from the 360 version and its an overall great game. i say pick it up

Cheers, game is downloading :D

Hugstable

Banned
Started Red Dead Undead Nightmare last night, the dialogue had me cracking up just from how ridiculous it is. If anyone already has Red Dead but not the expansion, definitely pick it up. This is so cool, feels like a Survival game in how they limit your ammo especially due to no stores.

I'm new to Xbox Sales...do first party games go for lower than the $9.90 Dead Rising 3 and State of Decay prices? Or is that as good as those prices normally get? I'm going to play those games during Christmas break most likely and am trying to decide whether to buy now or wait for a better Black Friday sale.

I'm new to Xbox Sales...do first party games go for lower than the $9.90 Dead Rising 3 and State of Decay prices? Or is that as good as those prices normally get? I'm going to play those games during Christmas break most likely and am trying to decide whether to buy now or wait for a better Black Friday sale.

From my experience, pretty much

Kinda tempted to get Dead Space since I liked it back when it first came out... but the other games in that series suck hard. Was Dead Space 1 really a fluke or something?

Warablo

The base first party games hardly ever go on sale. Usually its the DLC or the Ultimate edition that is the one that goes on sale. So they are great prices in terms of first party Xbox game sales, but on the flip side. Dead Rising 3 could becoming to GWG in the anticipation of Dead Rising 4.

Top Bottom