• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XDefiant 'Launch' Trailer - Available to Pre-Load Now

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

GNt46pEXEAAEksY

Last edited:
This looks like a fucking early PS3 game. The guns barely make any sound. I'm so sick of every single one of these arcade FPS games designing their entire IP around this confused theming where no one looks like any kind of actual military themed soldier or anything even remotely close to that. These games are dogshit.

Roufianos

This looks like a fucking early PS3 game. The guns barely make any sound. I'm so sick of every single one of these arcade FPS games designing their entire IP around this confused theming where no one looks like any kind of actual military themed soldier or anything even remotely close to that. These games are dogshit.
Looks like the PS3 Homefront game.

Looks like the PS3 Homefront game.
Dude honestly, I fucking wish it was Homefront, this is not even fucking close to that. Texture wise, sure, but Homefront was an actual military FPS game with an actual theme.

It blended CoD shooting and gameplay with Battlefield's vehicle warfare. Instead of simply having A.I. killstreaks, the killstreaks were HUMVEE's, tanks, scout helicopters and attack choppers.

It was fucking awesome.

This is just slop.

Last edited:

manfestival

Funny enough I really wanted some sorta COD actual clone to come out. Originally I was looking forward to playing this game. Enter the first playtest and I had overall okay thoughts on it and looked forward to it. Then the game got delayed and The Finals got released in the window it was supposed to come out. Enter the 2nd major play test and my experience was subpar. I think most of the goodwill this game once had died in time and then the game not even appearing to be improved over that time window.

Mortisfacio

Banned
Is the terrible one-liner voice narrative going to be an all the timer thing? or mostly for the trailer? Not playing it regardless, but holy hell does it sound obnoxious.

havoc00

If the netcode is better and they add tdm and more guns this will be good, had fun with the betas at times.

thief183

I see a lot of ppl never tried it... btw it is a really good game, give it a chance if you like mp shooters

Top Bottom