• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Nintendo Direct Footage 11.5.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soriku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkXmABkDlNE&feature=youtu.be&t=28m21s

1500x500

It sounds like there's going to be a ton of quests like in Xenoblade.

The towns seem cool, and the monster design continues to be great.

Qurupeke

I was already sold but now I'm double sold. lol Looks really good and definitelly huge. Also, quite a few different enviroments, nice.

random25

I really like the logo style change. Fits well with the overall theme of the game.

Anybody who has a JP Wii U? Can I borrow one? :p

K-A-Deman

Looks a lot better now. I'm still on the fence about how New LA looks (That suburb fence hopping), but at least there's a Pizza place.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Looks great. The Wii U first party is so diversified is not even funny.

majik13

Still not a fan of the anime characters, but looks great. wish they showed some new mech stuff.

I guess the "targeting 2015" on the US stream would indicate either a delay for the localization or they're considering delaying it to early 2016 to keep it away from their big 2015 holiday title(s)... whatever those are.

If Zelda U is still coming 2015, then it would be that. But I still doubt it will make it.

Bass260

Looks a lot like the original Xenoblade.

And that's a damn good thing. This game looks ace. I hope it will be as beautiful to explore as XB.

Kouriozan

I guess the "targeting 2015" on the US stream would indicate either a delay for the localization or they're considering delaying it to early 2016 to keep it away from their big 2015 holiday title(s)... whatever those are.
Holy shit if we get it a year after Japan, it would kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom