• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (April 23): Network Mode, Kizunagram, screens

This game is looking really cool. One day I'll get around to tracking down the first. Or continue hoping that they're planning a Wii U port in addition to the 3DS port. >_>

Who is this Choco character?

Red Devil

img_sp-welcome15L-09.jpg

haven't played it but is this how it worked in Xenoblades?

There was no lava in Xenoblade Chronicles, so this is new, the closest thing I can think of is
the ether pool in Gallahad Fortress if you fell in those you'd die

Why is it that they showed every continent in the game? I feel like there's nothing more to see. They showed us the lava continent along with all the others. I hope there's a chance they've hold on showing some other environments. And hopefully there's a town or village somewhere.

Perhaps part of the uncharted terrain involves stuff we haven't seen yet.

random25

There was no lava in Xenoblade Chronicles, so this is new, the closest thing I can think of is
the ether pool in Gallahad Fortress if you fell in those you'd die

There's a lava section in Valak mountain. And Satorl Marsh has a poison lake too.

Red Devil

....Lava Cave in Valak Mountain?

There's a lava section in Valak mountain. And Satorl Marsh has a poison lake too.

Oops forgot about those. I guess because I hated Valak Mountain, not really because I didn't like the place per se,
it's where one of my favorite cutscenes takes place, the one after you battle Mumkhar where Dunban and Mumkhar duel and Egil shows up for the first time
, but because I spent many hours looking for a single item. No idea why I forgot the poison lake in Satorl Marsh though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oops forgot about those. I guess because I hated Valak Mountain, not really because I didn't like the place per se,
it's where one of my favorite cutscenes takes place, the one after you battle Mumkhar where Dunban and Mumkhar duel and Egil shows up for the first time
, but because I spent many hours looking for a single item. No idea why I forgot the poison lake in Satorl Marsh though.

I got so lucky with ice cabbage I cant even, I remember picking up one of them after five mins entering the place without knowing the importance,
went back to colony 6 and find out that I already had 1 and was like score, took a while to get the 2nd one tho but not anywhere as long as it took to get 2 monkey fossils or whatever its called from makna forest.

Yarbskoo

That art's pretty neat. Still too small though.

Those environment shots are great. Even in Space Mordor there's splashes of green and purple.

Those creature designs are pretty bizarre, which seems fitting.

Top Bottom