• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (March 19) - Monsters, arts, video and +

Not sure if they are just going for a more realistic tone for the enemies, but I liked how many enemies in Xenoblade were bipedal.

Fandangox

BLADE Part 1: Upon that Nameless Planet - Tatsu's adventure leading up to the moment the colony ship crashes on Mira.

BLADE Part 2: Our Beautiful Blue Birthplace, a Sphere of Water Suspended in Space...Earth - The captain of the colony ship White Whale recounting the journey from escaping Earth to crash landing on Mira and encountering the first monsters.

24 Hour Happy People Part 1: Do People Really Eat to Live, or do they Live to Eat? - Lynlee Ku on the colony ship as it wanders through space, goes to find some ingredients to cook up a real meal for the crew, but encounters some shady characters in the back streets of NLA.

24 Hour Happy People Part 2 just released and is probably a continuation of that.

edit: fixed links to gessenkou's translations.

Thanks! Will read later.

can't seem to get excited about this game even tho the monsters and world look so nice. none of the characters appeal to me at all, and i hate the idea of a silent, customizable protag. hope the characters we haven't seen yet are interesting.

They have shown tons of character exchange and dialogue that hints their relationships and backstories, motivations etc are well explored. We'll have to see though.

Have they ever said what the giant Neo-LA % counter is for?

Our best scientific analysis seems to indicate that the counter may be counting down on the Life's emergency power supply before they shut down. (Source: Takeda et al., Xenoblade X Short Stories, March 2015 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NZO8F6qMK8cWr8LYhj4g4P7Quu-_jZadkQXyFBaLm6g/pub#id.os784feupeym)

Top Bottom