• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope it's not PC only!

Vlodril

Fucking megaton. Tits was the first jrpg i enjoyed in quite a few years when i played it about a year ago. Day 1 in whatever platform they release.

IIRC there's even cross saving, which was one of the reasons for no trophies.

(I know that sounds dumb considering PW does that)

Pretty sure that's not the reason actually. The reason is that PSP Remasters are emulated PSP games, so they can't add trophies (well, they technically can but I don't think Sony supports it). PW is a bad comparison because it's a proper PS3 port of the game.

Asharakk

So there is also a PS3 version? or is the PSP version also playable on PS3?

I'm kinda confused...

So the one on sale on the EU PSN is the PSP version then?

Yes, there is a remastered HD version for PS3, but only in Japan so far. The one on sale is the PSP verison as you say.

Holmes

How difficult would it be for XSEED to add trophies for a PS3 version? I'd love to play this on console, and if they can release FC on PS3 here too... I'm dreaming now.

How difficult would it be for XSEED to add trophies for a PS3 version? I'd love to play this on console, and if they can release FC on PS3 here too... I'm dreaming now.

I'm pretty sure they'd have to have Falcom handle the programming to add Trophies or anything to the PS3 version.

Shantom

XSEED is publishing SC with the translation help of Carpe Fulgur, the company behind Japanese RPGs like Recettear and Chantelise.

So is this Carpe Fulgur's secret game? Time well spent.

Now to decide whether to continue playing Trails on PSP (I only started it in earnest last week) or wait for the PC version.

TheChaos0

Yesssss! If I can I rather continue it TitS on Vita but I wonder when it'll come out in Europe. But at least I will always have the PC version...which I might buy regardless...so that we can get more TitS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom