• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 now available on Game Pass

Vasto

951afbe71e83752bbd2962921d480408bf3d4bce.jpg

The Tojo Clan and Omi Alliance are on the brink of war. Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, enters as a broker of peace, but Ryuji Goda, the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to start an all-out war. In this world, there can only be one dragon.

SEGA_2012

I prefer the original version. The remake cut some stuff.
Anyway, have fun Xbox fans!

PS: The trailer is amazing!

Zeeed

I wish this game was one of the games that got the magic 60 FPS boost.
After playing 0,1, and now 2 back to back, the 30fps feels bad.
Might download the PC version to get the 60fps.

RAIDEN1

Even though Yakuza 5 was one of the last games I played on the PS3 and then looking forward to Yakuza 6, I haven't been that much inclined to see Yakuza Zero...let alone the Kiwami series..

Last edited:

Zeeed

Even though Yakuza 5 was one of the last games I played on the PS5 and then looking forward to Yakuza 6, I haven't been that much inclined to see Yakuza Zero...let alone the Kiwami series..
I just finished playing 0 and it's worth it. Without spoiling it, It's kind of 2 games in one. It took longer to finish then Kiwami 1.
My goal is to get through all the Yakuza series, and buy Like a Dragon on whichever platform has the first 50% off digital download deal.

RAIDEN1

I just finished playing 0 and it's worth it. Without spoiling it, It's kind of 2 games in one. It took longer to finish then Kiwami 1.
My goal is to get through all the Yakuza series, and buy Like a Dragon on whichever platform has the first 50% off digital download deal.
May check out Zero eventually...somepoint..

Roufianos

Even though Yakuza 5 was one of the last games I played on the PS3 and then looking forward to Yakuza 6, I haven't been that much inclined to see Yakuza Zero...let alone the Kiwami series..

Definitely check them out. Zero and Kiwami 2 were two of the best games I played last gen.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
The best Yakuza of them all. Peak Nagoshi
I wonder what is the last Nagoshi game as a director.

It looks like Yakuza Kiwami 2 has been directed by Hiroyuki Sakamoto which is not surprising. He already directed another great game called F Zero GX.
(he is neither one of the oldest Sega vet nor a junior since he joined the company during the Dreamcast days.The unknown little bird back then became a true eagle of game development)

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wish this game was one of the games that got the magic 60 FPS boost.
After playing 0,1, and now 2 back to back, the 30fps feels bad.
Might download the PC version to get the 60fps.

Judgment is getting the PS5/XSX treatment so it’s not out of the realm of possibility!

Top Bottom