• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon details Daigo Dojima, Masaru Watase, and ‘Legendary Yakuza’ Delivery Help characters

Mista

Banned
yakuza-7-3-1.jpg

Sega has released new information and screenshots for Yakuza: Like a Dragon introducing Daigo Dojima, Masaru Watase, and “Legendary Yakuza” Delivery Help characters.
■ Characters

The Tojo Clan of the East, and the Omi Alliance of the West—the following is an introduction to Daigo Dojima and Masaru Watase, who have respectfully supported the two major yakuza organizations.

Daigo Dojima (voiced by Satoshi Tokushige)

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_001.jpg

The former sixth chairman of the Tojo Clan. A man who has been supporting the Tojo Clan for a long time.

He went missing following the destruction of the Tojo Clan via the “Kamurocho 3K Operation” by the metropolitan police.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_002.jpg

Masaru Watase (voiced by Rintarou Nishi)

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_003.jpg

The eighth wakagashira of the Omi Alliance and the head of the Alliance’s subsidiary family, the Watase Family. He is the Omi Alliance’s number two, but is currently serving time in prison.

He appoints Masumi Arakawa as the substitute wakagashira in his absence.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_004.jpg

■ Legendary Yakuza Members Appear as Delivery Help Summons

The “Legendary Yakuza,” characters who have appeared in previous entries in the Yakuza series, will also be availble as “Delivery Help” characters that can be summoned as powerful support in battle by spending money. Each of these characters requires a hefty sum of money to summon.

Kazuma Kiryu – Skill Name: “True Yinglong Kiwami”

Kiryu, the legendary Dragon of Dojima, appears with his usual overwhelming aura and unleashes a strong blow at the enemy clad in a blue, fiery dragon.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_005.jpg

Taiga Saejima – Skill Name: “Fierce Tiger Whirlwind”

Saeijma swings a manhole cover with superhuman strength to cause a tornado. The wind swallows up the surrounding signboards and vehicles, transforming into a storm of iron clusters that strikes the enemy.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_006.jpg

Goro Majima – Skill Name: “Purple Lightning Demon Fire Blade”

Majima fires off countless daggers while running down the surface of a building that shines in the moonlight. Flashes of lightning are called upon the daggers that pierce the earth like lightning rods, burning enemies to dust.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_007.jpg

Daigo Dojima – Skill Name: “Eulogy of the Yakuza”

Daigo Dojima leads the Tojo Clan as its sixth chairman. Under Daigo’s command, the violent yakuza of the Tojo Clan gather and shower the enemy in a downpour of gunfire.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_008.jpg

Masaru Watase – Skill Name: “Asura Hundred Fissure Palms”

Watase batters the enemy with strong fists. The heat causes countless mirages of his arms, creating the appearance of Asura.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_009.jpg
Gematsu

mejin

Looks like GAF doesn’t care about Yakuza. I’m disappointed

Mista, why don't you make an OT? I think it would be for the best. There are daily infos coming from the game, but I don't think a new thread for each is a good thing.

Mista

Banned
Mista, why don't you make an OT? I think it would be for the best. There are daily infos coming from the game, but I don't think a new thread for each is a good thing.
An OT for a game that still haven’t released would be a big problem man. I would love too though

Carna

Banned
I saw video footage on Twitter earlier, I'm not sure if they actually went full-retarded or "resmarted"

Top Bottom