• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza: Like A Dragon PS5 Will Have 4K/30 FPS And 1440p/60 FPS Options | Xbox Versions Coming To Japan

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Don't worry I will fix for you:

"In my opinion, this game has regressed so badly with the turn-based"

Nah, turn-based gameplay is a very primitive type of gameplay that has extremely low complexity fits old school hardware like 16-bit and 8-bit consoles that can't handle modern day complex gameplay scenarios. It's perfect for cellphone gaming.

Barakov

Nah, turn-based gameplay is a very primitive type of gameplay that has extremely low complexity fits old school hardware like 16-bit and 8-bit consoles that can't handle modern day complex gameplay scenarios. It's perfect for cellphone gaming.
HJ7jUFD.jpg

vkbest

Again, that is your opinion. My opinion its pretty different.

Last edited:

Blizzje

How exactly am I supposed to download the PS5 version of the game? I bought the PS4 version on sale digitally and it looks like PSN wants to pay again for the PS5 version?
I have the PS4 version in my game library, so I have the license.

How exactly am I supposed to download the PS5 version of the game? I bought the PS4 version on sale digitally and it looks like PSN wants to pay again for the PS5 version?
I have the PS4 version in my game library, so I have the license.
I just had the same issue. Supposedly it's not working for digital for some reason.

Push Square has an article up about it. Maybe once the store actually updates later today it will pop.

Top Bottom