Yaoi is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone describe to me the appeal of the super-deformed giant hands/small head aesthetic? Is it all about being imposing? Can only the dominant partner have giant features?

I think this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen, actually. Do people actually get off on this?

I started laughing uncontrollably when I saw that small head.

But it's probably just this specific series that has a weird art style. Other series might have different art styles, not that I read any of them. Just like how different manga have different art.

I started laughing uncontrollably when I saw that small head.

But it's probably just this specific series that has a weird art style. Other series might have different art styles, not that I read any of them. Just like how different manga have different art.
I've noticed the large hands at least being a fairly popular motif.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You know what's really weird?

All these older guy-younger (sometimes underage) guy pairings.

What is up with that?
All Yaoi have the same plot.

Shy uke meets Aloof seme; Aloof seme rapes uke; uke falls in love with seme.

Can someone describe to me the appeal of the super-deformed giant hands/small head aesthetic? Is it all about being imposing? Can only the dominant partner have giant features?

I think this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen, actually. Do people actually get off on this?
you tell us, you seem to be very familiar with it.

Speaking of which: Why is the art in most Yuri series so...amateurish?
...and why do most Yuri series feature flat chested girls?
HOW DOES ANYONE EVEN ENJOY THAT?!?!

Now Yaoi I can understand some of the stuff behind, but with Yuri it just turns me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.