• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

Crocodile

WTF is happening?!?!?! I need pictures! Is Sonic in Smash news accurate?!?! Is delay Japan only!?!? HOLD ME! *shakes with fear and excitement*

EDIT: Just saw the IGN stuff. *Faints*

Jonnyram

photo-20071010-053030-0-609978db3a8.jpg

Zilch

Banned
DeceitDecide said:
Guys, hate to point this out but January 24th is a Thursday. GAMES DON'T COME OUT ON THURSDAY. At least not, in the UNITED STATES.

This is a japanese conferences with japanese release dates. Surprise!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
by the way:

Unlike in the US, where November & December are the big holiday shopping months, in Japan, it's typically December + January

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What the fuck, Nintendo just stepped its game up and raped the competition. Sony thought they had a chance in Japan and it was looking like it. BUT WHAT THE FUCK SONIC MH3 MKWITH WHEEL

fusoya59

AceBandage said:
http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/826/826130p1.html

14:24: Smash Bros. has been delayed in Japan until January 24, 2008.

Nintendo shows a new trailer. Sonic is going to be a playable character! The trailer shows him transforming into Super Sonic.

The game will include online fights. In addition, it will have online cooperative play of some form.

OMG!
Don't play with my heart like that!!

SRSLY

Is that last bit true!??! Coop online!?

FIRE EMBLEM DS
NEW FINAL FANTASY FOR WII
NEW AWESOME WIIWARE TITLES
DS DEMO CHANNEL ON WII
SONIC IN BRAWL
MONSTER HUNTER 3 WII EXCLUSIVE
BRAWL ONLINE CO-OP

OMFG ALL OVER MY FACE

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Monster Hunter 3 Wii is so mine.

So I guess I was right, haha, the megaton was indeed MH3 news.

Although, you know, I don't think this rules out the ps3 or 360 versions.

Top Bottom