• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can now become Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator for Nintendo

GenericUser

sucks for the fans, but it is their right to do that. If it's a good decision to execute your right in that manner ... is a different story.

PMS341

I've applied for Nintendo three times by now, but ninja training does sound enticing... maybe this is the true path... ゴゴゴ

Icefire1424

After considerable review, we feel this post infringes on the Intellectual Property of Nintendo, and request that OP, the NeoGaf community, and all related entities cease and desist or face legal action. Seriously. We're even willing to overlook the numerous infractions in the "Fan Art" threads. Just stop it. We mean it.

Do I get the job?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
How much do you guys figure this position would pay? They are loated in Redmond right?

Cost of Living
Redmond, Washington | United States
Health 119 | 100
Housing 297 | 100
Utilities 92 | 100
Transportation 106 | 100

hmm lol.

Clearly someone should get the job and go out of their way to not actually do it, or only do it in cases where it's clearly over the line and/or nobody gives a shit.

I'm also going to guess that this posting will get an above-average number of troll resumes.

tuxfool

Banned
If you're going to be a snitch, at least do it for the police. Being a corporate snitch is doubly contemptible.

LordRaptor

Ironically this role is probably specifically designed as oversight to differentiate between not for profit fan works and DMCA takedowns of for profit clones so not everything gets treated the same way

2c9f2dcc5984c403a43ed50e3d29b672_1024.jpeg

How much do you guys figure this position would pay? They are loated in Redmond right?

Cost of Living
Redmond, Washington | United States
Health 119 | 100
Housing 297 | 100
Utilities 92 | 100
Transportation 106 | 100

hmm lol.

Redmond isn't a cheap place to live. Lol

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
But what if I knew all of the things to take down but knew it was in Nintendo's better interest to only go after places trying to make money off our IP?

My greatest dream as a child was to be the best snitch I can be, now I can get paid for it. Praise Nintendo. All those ass beatings I got from my cousins will finally pay off!

Nags

Banned
It's like applying to be a traffic warden.

It just screams "I hate myself"

Is that like a meter maid? Because that is the most pathetic, self-loathing job I can think of.
Actually I take that back... being a cop for Nintendo, is the most pathetic and self-loathing job I can think of.

oti

Banned
My greatest dream as a child was to be the best snitch I can be, now I can get paid for it. Praise Nintendo. All those ass beatings I got from my cousins will finally pay off!

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To snitch on them is my cause

Anth0ny

Don't stop there, go all the way and just start arresting fans of Nintendo. You just know deep down they're going to do something eventually.

Are those Nintendo characters I see in avatars on this very forum? Without the expressed written consent of Nintendo Co. Ltd.?

giphy.gif

Rich!

Holy shit

What the fuck is Nintendo doing recently? Almost every single thing so far this year has been an attack on their fanbase, and now they're hiring paid snitchers/wankers to kill off every trace of fan creations?

Doesn't surprise me that none of this occurred until a year after iwata died.

Top Bottom