• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you guys ever notice that salt and vinegar chips smell exactly like ear wax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

What brand, whose earwax did you smell, and are you SURE you're smelling the chips? Because I have no idea what you're talking about.

injurai

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
This is why after eating S&V chips you wash you hands before putting your fingers in your ears.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Is this like the joke where the guy who was eating Cheetos calls a doctor because his dick is orange?

ToxicAdam

I had a boss that used to smell his earwax after he picked his ears. We would tease him (behind his back) all the time.

Well, earwax is made partly with sweat so it would be salty. Dunno about vinegar though. These chips (or crisps as we call them, correctly, in the UK) must smell horrid.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I don't make a habit of smelling earwax and I don't like vinegar on my fish n chips so I've never be in a situation where I've had to smell both and make a comparison.

To simplify things, my answer is no.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
just tested.

I wouldn't say it smells exactly like salt and vinegar but I see what the OP is talking about.

This thread reminds me of a stupid prank we used to play as kids where you would ask another kid to put his finger in his nose, then put it in his ear and then put it in his mouth.
ear wax tastes awful

bud

i'm not saying my ear wax smells nice, but it's such a captivating smell that i can't resist smelling it every time i'm cleaning my ears. i would describe the smell as thick, full--it stings the nostrils.

Who hasn't smelled/tasted their earwax at some point? You should taste and smell everything that comes out of you at least once, just to know.

Slair

Have you ever noticed that if you take a swig of vodka, swallow, immediately take a swig of pepsi then swallow, it tastes like you just ate some grapes?

joelseph

The smell of your earwax is just your personal odor that collects in those dark dank spots of our bodies that we love to scratch and sniff. Crotch, bellybutton, earwax, etc.

MR4001

When things smell of cheese and onion crisps is when you need to worry. I had a persistent ear infection a little while ago and when it would get bad it'd stink! The smell would float around my head - luckily, it didn't travel too far (you would have to be at kissing distance to be aware of it). The wax was like a creamy, minty green colour... Now, thankfully, everything's healthy - that orange-brown colour, with, yes, a slight tang of vinegar. During the slow return to normal, there was a period when my ear wax smelt like cat piss... Bottom line: don't fuck about with your ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom