• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know 360 Ebay prices are dropping when . . . (NSFW?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p01ar

GameTrailers
I'd bid on that . ..

33_1.JPG

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
The console includes a power adapter with conditioning for smooth conduction, HD-component cables for High-Definition gaming showing more than every detail in every game

What.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
How dare they objectify an Xbox like that.

Fusebox

Banned
You need to have a figure to have a good figure.

Enjoy your coathangers while me and chunky-but-funky get jiggy...

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Spencerr said:
I'd hit it.

I like girls with a little meat on their bones. They're comfortable. I'm skinny enough for two.
exactly. look at lohan, she went from hot to.... well yeah. someone dredge up those pics of her all emaciated like...

you guys saying this chick is tubby etc. are weird.

Spencerr

Banned
Scrow said:
exactly. look at lohan, she went from hot to.... well yeah. someone dredge up those pics of her all emaciated like...

you guys saying this chick is tubby etc. are weird.

This man knows what he's talking about. Skinnied up Lohan is a very depressing thought.

FightyF

Banned
jacksweats03.jpg

Chubby is better, right guys?

Anyways, nevermind the chubby bit, Xbox girl has massive cheekbones. She could be 80 pounds thinner and would look "fat" to some people I guess.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Flo_Evans said:
there are hot thick chicks and hot skinny chicks.... this girl is just not that hot.
I agree...Especially the bolded part. Still...I'd nail her and so would anybody else in this thread.

StRaNgE

Banned
Not anymore.

i wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

but then again , i am a lucky fool who's been lucky for a loong time and seems to just continue getting luckier every year.

knock on wood. ;)

Arsynic

Banned
Soul4ger said:
Wow, that girl... is chubby. What the hell?
Wow. People like you do exist. I always wondered why so many girls want to throw up until they're skinnier than a crackhead.

That chick is by no means "chubby" as you say. She's a real woman. You know a woman with a little fat between her skin and muscles. She's what we call normal, not like the women you prefer who look like popped balloons stretched over clothes hangers.

With that said, I'd hit that in a heart beat.

Jaysus360

Oh come on, stop with the macho bullshit.

Anyone who wouldn't at the very least have a one-nighter with this girl is clearly gay. There's nothing wrong with her gut at all. Sure, she has a *slight* bit of fat. Like all girls. It's not like ANY of you would consider this a deal-breaker if she asked you to sleep with her is it? What the hell is your problem?

Shompola

Banned
chubby my ass.. she is pretty skinny actually. and her stomach, what the hell did you expect? six pack? lol good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom