• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know, Lucia, we really shouldn't commit Grand Theft Auto

Mythoclast

Being from outside of the US, it kinda just hit me that GTA is another name in the US for vehicle theft.
And while stealing cars has usually been a very prominent part of the gameplay mechanics, I think the game has grown much more into a full fledged crime or even LIFE simulator.

What is the first thing that you wanna do in GTA VI?

Kuranghi

How wasted are you right now? Be honest.

Because I am FUCKED UP.

edit: Guys... I was so fucked up, it was excellent. Colours were cycling like I'd leaned on the hue slider in photoshop and shadows in images, video and games were rotating around as if the sun within the media wasn't static.

Mini Alan Wake 2 recommendation/spoilers: We played Alan Wake II and got stuck on Robert Nightingale for over 20 mins because the way the enviroment fucks with your head was on top of that which was happening in our brains haha, it was amazing. We then got lost in the (not in any way that confusing) forest for 30+ minutes and had to fight the wolf 3 separate times due to dying to random respawning mobs when we left the area and re-entered it (about 10 times) ha.

Each time the wolf fight was very different so it wasn't in way annoying thankfully, the game is very impressive in how the AI (and scripting?) makes each fight with the same mob even very different. Control was sort of like this but the variety here is much more advanced imo.

So basically: Alan Wake II + 2CB = Perfect 🤝

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Press the start button.

gravity falls dipper GIF

Raven117

Being from outside of the US, it kinda just hit me that GTA is another name in the US for vehicle theft.
And while stealing cars has usually been a very prominent part of the gameplay mechanics, I think the game has grown much more into a full fledged crime or even LIFE simulator.

Good lord.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Shocked there was female sexuality and black people acting ratchet in the trailer. I thought they were trying to be less harmful?

MiguelItUp

I'd love to do something that's new to VI, whatever the mechanic may be. Sucker punching always works too, lol.

Even better that it in Florida. How many Florida man moments this game gonna have. We gonna laugh and think damn that crazy a wild. Knowing, some of that shit had happen there 🤣🤣

Trunx81

Smash the buttons when the logos appear to make me believe I could skip them. Then play the ass-long tutorial, where I have to learn all the new mechanics of the game and then listen to Dutch wining about how this will be the last coup. .. oh wait, wrong game.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Nah its more like the video game equivalent to LimpBizkit. Super popular, but not held to a higher quality than most.

I think the majority of people who buy GTA is to kill/beat civilians, hit and run with cars, create chaos on the city...

Dorfdad

Gold Member

Huh what game you playing GTA stands for “Get that Ass” it’s a strip club simulator I never made it outside the club…

clarky

Gold Member
Thought Starfield was a lock this year for the amount of fucking shite threads on the front page at any one time in 2023 but hold up we have a late challenger in the form of GTAVI.

Really does seem Starfield will go home empty handed after all.

WitchHunter

Banned

I bet this can't be done.

Jesus Fucking Christ. How many GTA6 topics do we need on 1 page!? Please close all these nonsense filler SHIT topics......

90% is pure whataboutism, what if, stupid framerate questions no-one can answer yet etc. Its a fucking plague.

Last edited:
Top Bottom