• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You may not like it, but this is what peak male gaming performance looks like

SJRB

Gold Member
He has a lot of based takes and I respect him for that.

The frugal lifestyle certainly is a choice but there's a point where it just becomes living like a slob and he's clearly at that point.

Nihilum

i think having ten million in the bank is EXACTLY WHY he plays WoW all day and eats Junk food. He succeeded at life from an early age and is now just coasting

most people on this forum would do the exact same thing if they could retire early like that.
I think I'd aspire to find something better than McDonald's and fucking Wendy's every day, though. But if that's what he likes, fair play to him, I guess.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I think I'd aspire to find something better than McDonald's and fucking Wendy's every day, though.
Lol yeah no doubts there, saw that part of the video with the instant meals and was disappointed. More people should learn to cook, even if it takes some time, leftovers from the fridge will taste infinitely better than the processed instant food junk from the grocery store.

Tams

Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee that a lot of chicks could easily beat that in the "filthiest place ever" competition.

As for Asmon, I'd blame that on his upbringing. He often talks about things which make it obvious that at least one of his parents was a slob and didn't teach him how to life. But the best thing about him is that he knows and he doesn't care lol.

Female toilets/washrooms/bathrooms are often absolutely vile.

Sure, lads might spray and splashback a bit, but that's nothing in comparison.

I love that he lives a simple life but damn it needs to be clean.

My first real check in 1987 I bought a single wide trailer on 20 acres of land and lived there in the off seasons until I retired in 2000 and put literally every dime I made away because I never knew when that ride would end

While it was an older trailer at least it was clean, damn
That sounds awesome. Glad it seems to have worked out for you.

I've seen clips of this guy before and didn't understand why he was so popular.

I watched this whole video, and I think I get it now. He's dry, witty, and genuine.

Are the guy and girl in the house with him his producers or something?

Kenpachii

I've seen clips of this guy before and didn't understand why he was so popular.

I watched this whole video, and I think I get it now. He's dry, witty, and genuine.

Are the guy and girl in the house with him his producers or something?

I think they are partners in a few of his company's. Dude is doing A LOT on the side of being what u see there.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
i think having ten million in the bank is EXACTLY WHY he plays WoW all day and eats Junk food. He succeeded at life from an early age and is now just coasting

most people on this forum would do the exact same thing if they could retire early like that.
Hell no. I think a lot of the people who actually desire this lifestyle are already living it. Main difference is that their state of extended adolescence is enabled by overprotective parents or a SO with no self esteem. Asmongold is just the 1 in a billion case where this lifestyle became a successful and lucrative entertainment product.

Luipadre

I find him funny, but the way he lives is absolutely disgusting. Multi millionaire and lives like an animal

L*][*N*K

Banned
Honestly you can easily upgrade your life condition, I understand for a 20 years old to live like that but 33?

Top Bottom