• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite Cuphead boss ?

Mine is...Floral Fury!

His(!?) badass stance and the 50's Brazilian samba music on the background was so awesome...

Cuphead is one of the best game ever made, IMHO.

gjJBWSF.gif

Your turn, pls post a pic or gif of your favorite boss! :)

Codes 208

Floral Fury also comes to mind if not just for his OST.

his track is so good, it was one of the only tracks that made it to smash bros for cuphead’s mii Fighter outfit.

MrS

Banned
Love Cuphead and I agree with you that it's one of the best games ever made - certainly top 50. From a design perspective, Cala Maria was my favourite because you can see the obvious influences that make Cala Maria a really cool composite. In terms of difficulty, Grim Matchstick was the only guy who gave me a tough time on expert. Really enjoyable encounter. The game is chock full of amazing designs. Can't wait for the DLC - it's an instabuy.

Last edited:

CrysisFreak

Banned
I just can't get into this game, sorry.
I feel like it's not responsive enough, just a bit too primitive, tried it both on PC and PS4. What a shame it looks awesome.

Bakkus

So hard to choose. Least favorite, however has to be sea captain. He is the only fight in the game you can cheese by going all aggro. I beat him first try doing that and was left disappointed.

Enjay

Banned
King Dice + most of the mini-bosses in his stage (the shot glasses, 8 ball, cigar, and maybe one other I can't remember at this time)

Last edited:
Top Bottom