• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your most glorious and satisfying achievement in a game?

Gamedude

Halo 2 match:

I have to admit, I was dissapointed with Halo 2.. didn't like the SP at all and I didn't enjoy the multiplay that much, I got bored with it very fast.

though, there's one match I will never forget.. me and Blind Impact (Raiden GAF) were playing ranked 4vs4, we were fooling around since we yet got bored again.. 2 of the players in the game (I have to admit, they were owning everyone) were insulting us for noobs, nazi's, foreign bastards (since we were talking Dutch during the game) I was like "hey, I'm bored of this ranked match anyway, let's ask those high-level arrogant Americans for a 2vs2 in a private game" I asked them, they laught about it since we were level 10's and they level 15's.. but they accepted the "challenge"

We came to the agreement to play Lockout 2vs2 the first team to get 50 frags to win the round. (before starting the game those stupid teenagers were still insulting us and our country Belgium by saying "ZOMG WE WILL BOMB YOUR LITTLE COUNTRY LIKE WE DID IN IRAQ" )

I ignored them (it's just pointless to get into a discussion with such "people") and launched the game.. after that it got quiet pretty quickly

This was one of the most nerve breaking match I've ever played, me and Raiden just wanted to win so we could stop their trashtalking for good... it was a real head-on-head match with us getting 5 kills behind, after that we catched up with them and got the leading.. they catched up with us again etc etc until the 50 frags came closer and closer.

It was all based around the tower (LockOut) no camping but it was just the best thing to do, stick together and go into the fight (since the other team went in a team too) with Raiden. If me and/or Raiden survived the fight our team controlled the tower (symbolically seen) when the other team got respawned again they would try to re-capture the tower.

Sniper%20Tower.jpg

Sniper%20Tower%20(rear%20view).jpg

We were so equally matched everything would be decided in the last frag, since it was 49-49 on that point. They were controlling the tower, me and Raiden were so nervous we didn't know how we should attack.. I couldn't handle it anymore and I just went upstairs on my own and aimed for the first one I could see.. I got the frag, only 2 seconds after that I got shot down too by the other dude.. but it was already too late for them.

my.php

We went back to the lobby, they didn't say a word anymore and they left. :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Unlocking/beating every challenge in F-Zero GX.

Being one of the top 5 ranked rogues on my EverQuest server before quitting.

mrmyth

Played every level of Panzer Dragoon Orta on the highest difficulty until I could regularly get through them all without taking a single hit. After that I put the game down for about six months.

I put it in the other day and I can't get past the airship fight.

Raiden

Banned
thorns said:
pgr2 on platinum, wow that must have taken me like forever..
someone else felt like me apparently.. :lol
JackBlack.jpg

:lol

Jack Black rox my sox, i wonder if he's here on GAF.

If you are, did you see Naomi Watts boobies? lolzomg

Top Bottom