• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Very First Celebrity Crush + What They Were In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovid

Kathleen Turner
Romancing the Stone

pRygN.jpg

I think it's why I love the "wet" look with girls hair.

I watched this a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen it in decades but I remember liking it as a child. Still holds up.

She was pretty cute in it too.

Mully

Emmanuelle Chrique in Snow Day:

cc57_SnowDay_EmmanuelleChriqui3.jpg

Yep. I didn't even think I would remember my crush and now I did and I'm greatful. It totally explains all of the girls I've dated. Most of them look like her.

I love you Sloan. I am your true E.

Cheerilee

So many strange feelings.

I'll contribute Lady Jaye (from GI Joe).

t2pAQ.jpg

I really liked her voice. And then there was this one episode where she got shrunk down to a kid-size and she immediately lost her oversized pants, and that was the only thing on my young mind for the rest of the episode even though the episode itself sort of ignored it. And then at the very end of the episode when she was returned to fullsize, the writers didn't forget that her pants were gone. I was amazed.

I'm sure this will remind others of the Baroness.

Aiii

So not worth it
That awkward moment when you realise you jerked off to at least 3/4th of the women posted in this topic at one point in your life.

Hixx

Jet from Gladiators (UK).

I can't remember it but me dad said I met her when I was young.

And started crying
KuGsj.gif

Bazza

Jet from Gladiators (UK).

I can't remember it but me dad said I met her when I was young.

And started crying
KuGsj.gif

I met her a couple of times when i was around 15-17, she did some work at a private school where a few family members work.

Melchiah

Glynis Barber (Dempsey and Makepeace)
PxJZo.jpg

Christina Applegate (Married with Children)
IxYTB.jpg

Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks)
nZYGs.jpg

Debbie Harry (Blondie band)
bMUFi.jpg

pr0cs

I guess I'm old but I always thought Heather Thomas from the Fall Guy (TV show in the 80s) was on another level of hot.

A fantasy of many boys of that era I'm sure.

367967-heather_thomas.jpg

TRios Zen

So many beautiful women here.

I don't know that I could definitely hammer down my first celeb crush, but I'd guess (being old and all) it was probably Jaclyn Smith in Charlie's Angels.

Not that Farrah Fawcett wasn't beautiful also, but always had a thing for brunettes. Heather Thomas made me see the light (regarding blondes that is) in the Fall Guy. Damn those two women probably defined what I found attractive in women for most of my life.

TRios Zen

I guess I'm old but I always thought Heather Thomas from the Fall Guy (TV show in the 80s) was on another level of hot.

Beaten by three minutes; bro-fist for sure. Her pic on Wikipedia...at 54 she's still damn good looking.

Ithil

Lacey Chabert, in Lost In Space

DWzVH.png

IZq11.png

xpNN5.png

Was quite a revelation for my young self. The costuming in the movie didn't help.

Plus she grew up to be super hot, which was nice.

Lucius86

Banned
Lacey Chabert wasn't my first, but damn I remember falling for her when I watched Lost in Space. Being only a couple of years older than me at the time of the release didn't help things.

s-lacey1.jpg

Oh to be young again....

Dali

I think it was probably Alyssa Milano. I was about her age when Who's the Boss was big so she was like my dream girlfriend. That crush never went away, btw. I'm pretty impressed with my taste in women. Still holds up to this day.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?

I used to have that poster on my wall.

Strange how much my tastes have changed though.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Hilary Duff <3

hilary-duff-2.jpg

Or Teri Hatcher in Lois & Clark, one of the two.

lois-and-clark-the-new-adventures-of-superman-c10103249.jpg

Ithil

Lacey Chabert wasn't my first, but damn I remember falling for her when I watched Lost in Space. Being only a couple of years older than me at the time of the release didn't help things.

s-lacey1.jpg

Oh to be young again....
That spacesuit costume was pretty ridiculous, to be fair.
2KyXM.jpg

RG5uu.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was one of these. I just can't remember which was first.

Hilary Banks from Fresh Prince
skNUt.png

Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All (and Sabrina from Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
KMGYx.jpg

Peg Bundy from Married With Children
peggybundy5if9e.jpg

Jill Taylor from Home Improvement
lm5uek.jpg

Myra Monkhouse from Family Matters
fm_myrastevedance4qdql.jpg

Carmen Electra
rcgEh.jpg

Marv_79

Neo Member
images

My god I must've watched the video to this about a million times back in the day. Shit song but that didn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom