• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Mista

Banned
37cf1fd2bb6d4cbd2f94f8b0bc6b68ec.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution, which first launched for Switch in April, is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, Konami announced at Jump Festa 2020. A release window was not announced

Konami also announced a free, large-scale update for the Switch version due out in 2020, which adds a great variety of new cards including “Crystron Halqifibrax,” “Firewall Dragon Darkfluid,” and “I: P Masquerena” to bring the game’s total number of cards to over 10,000. Additionally, Ai, Revolver, Soulburner, and others from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS will appear as duelists.
Gematsu

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Haven't played Yu Gi Oh since the 2010 DS version lmao(which is damn good btw)

Gonna watch videos and see for myself if it is really worth.

-Troid-

Banned
I stopped playing Yugioh when they came up with Sychro monsters. They seemed like a slightly different version of ritual monsters and it felt like they were running out of ideas. Back in my day we got hype for Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and the God cards and didn't need more convoluted summons.

Caffeine

I stopped playing Yugioh when they came up with Sychro monsters. They seemed like a slightly different version of ritual monsters and it felt like they were running out of ideas. Back in my day we got hype for Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and the God cards and didn't need more convoluted summons.
synchro was bullshit you could end a duel first turn by pulling 1 out.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
...but Konami just announced they are dumping the link rule lol

FB_IMG_1576896766024.jpg

You don't need to put your fusion, synchro, or xyz in a linked zone anymore.

This man gets it. I even think the stuff in the GX era was really cool. Was a big fan of that Cyber Dragon and Elemental Heros themed decks. Turns out nowadays all that stuff is way too slow to get wins because the current TCG phased out all the cool and relatively simple mechanics into a convoluted mess with no balance, exact same meta decks being used, and 1-2 turn wins where sometimes the other player has all options blocked out and literally can't do anything. I don't get how that's fun for anyone.

Saber

Gold Member
synchro was bullshit you could end a duel first turn by pulling 1 out.

I used to play Yu gi oh 2010 Championship for DS and yeah..synchros are way out of balance, breaking rules most of times.

But its not like there were more dumb, Mirror force overpower type of cards. Dunno what they had in mind to create those cards. I'm still trying to understand Black Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. That card is insane to deal and stupdly easy to summon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom