• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda : A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL confirmed for NA (Nov. 22nd)

L~A

So, once again, that GameStop flyer was spot on : the Zelda : A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle is coming to America on Nov. 22nd. Nintendo just announced it on YouTube.They don't give any details on the content, but you can see on the box it'll come with "Full game download", which means a DL code instead of having the game pre-loaded on the 4GB SD Card. No mention of the price either (it should be 219.99$ according to that GameStop flyer).

Here's some pics of the box, courtesy of salromano :
3ds-zelda-bundle-na_0f6cmt.jpg

3ds-zelda-bundle-na_0gfi77.jpg

Now available for pre-order at BestBuy.

Paint me in gold and lock if old.

NolbertoS

*throws money at screen*. Finally I'll have a 3DS XL now :). I think Next Gen can wait 1 to 2 years for me, until the library gets bigger and consoles get cheaper by Black Friday 2014

L~A

Here's the EU box in comparison (thanks for nothing, USK!) :

US design is much better imo, but I think it's because the 3DS XL EU boxes are quite small, therefore, there's not much space... I think? I'm not sure.

Edit : guess that's the mysterious YT announcement, right?

butman

Horrendous inside.
Just bought a Black/Black 3DS XL and will sell my Blue/Black XL.
Elegant and beautiful.

Moff

I actually like that its all gold.

Still very excited for this, I dont have a 3DSXL yet, I actually prefered the design of the Ocarina of time special edition 3DS, but this one will do, its quite a clever design.
I already moved all my 3DS stuff on a 32GB sd card, i plan to go 100% digital with it. especially on a handhelds its super comfortable.

urfe

The first special edition 3DS I actually feel looks better than my white one.

However, I can't double dip. I'll replace my LL if/when the screen gets bad, or an amazing upgrade comes out.

Edit/ not usually one to complain about this, bit I would be more tempted to double dip with an account system, or a finite amount of transfers.

Lexxon

Any word on retailers for this guy? I'm hoping to avoid GameStop...Best Buy would probably be my best option. I remember the previous Zelda bundle was available at least at GS and BB, because I almost grabbed one then.

GetemMa

I hope we can order this online.

I really want it, but I'm not going to stand in line at GS in the middle of the night on black friday to get one, especially not on the same day Xbone releases.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm going to be so disappointed if I end up not being able to afford this later this year. PS4 hogging most of my money actually kind of annoys me now.

Top Bottom