• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition Revealed

wiibomb

oh this might mean there is a little chance to actually get one ordered if amazon puts it back on stock because of those cancellations... now I'll have to keep a close eye on it.

if anyone see it, post it here, I feel that will be the last chance

oh this might mean there is a little chance to actually get one ordered if amazon puts it back on stock because of those cancellations... now I'll have to keep a close eye on it.

if anyone see it, post it here, I feel that will be the last chance

Chances are, the moment the listing goes up, the people (read: bots) who get it instantaneously will snap it up and leave us at the same spot we were. ':3

BigEmil

Do you guys think I can sell that sword piece for a good price? I'm getting this version but I don't like the sword piece at all seems flimsy lazy and cheap looking to me not my taste

wiibomb

cross posting from the B/S/T thread in case anyone is interested:

I have a Zelda BotW Special Edition preorder on amazon, but I was looking for the Master Edition, if someone is interested in trading (I'll pay the difference), please contact me. I know some people didn't like figure, but I do and I didn't had the chance to preorder it.

I have one special and one master edition preordered, plus the Wii u game. I really hope they don't cancel any of mine. I miss out on way too much special Zelda stuff for being as big of a fan as I am. Seems like my orders always get cancelled.

As of right now both switch editions are listed as March 3. Wii u one which I preordered like two years ago is listed as March 31

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I have one special and one master edition preordered, plus the Wii u game. I really hope they don't cancel any of mine. I miss out on way too much special Zelda stuff for being as big of a fan as I am. Seems like my orders always get cancelled.

As of right now both switch editions are listed as March 3. Wii u one which I preordered like two years ago is listed as March 31

it sounds like they only cancelled people who had multiple Master Editions in ONE order. Others with multiple across multiple orders (to the max of 3 per account) didn't get cancelled. You're fine

Kintaco

it sounds like they only cancelled people who had multiple Master Editions in ONE order. Others with multiple across multiple orders (to the max of 3 per account) didn't get cancelled. You're fine

Well they are cancelling the second order any, not the whole order. I ordered two (one for my brother) and now my order shows only one was ordered. Well I guess my brother now gets the Special Edition instead.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Well they are cancelling the second order any, not the whole order. I ordered two (one for my brother) and now my order shows only one was ordered. Well I guess my brother now gets the Special Edition instead.

yes, exactly, they are cancelling more than one on a single order, but not people who had multiple across different orders

WadeitOut

Crazy how people are going to pay off their Switch co sole by flipping these on eBay just because people want a five dollar plastic sword.

If anyone absolutely has to have the stuff with it and are going to resort to eBay, just go with the SE.

Exquisik

So Amazon just cancelled my order... I only ordered one.

This is the reason:
"We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged."

Vibed

What the fucking hell man.

My Master edition copy of Breath of the Wild on Amazon was cancelled, even though I preordered it the minute it became available. I only get a measily $10 credit.

This pisses me off a lot. Why did this happen?

Placktor

Mine just got cancelled even tho i ordered it almost immediately!

What the fuck.

edit: I only had 1 ordered. this is NOT effecting only people with multiple preorders

Those of you who are buying these to flip and sell them make me fucking sick. I would have liked one, but I am not paying the asshole extortion tax.

Lum1n3s

Are you people buying these to flip and sell make me fucking sick. I would have liked one, but I am not paying the asshole extortion tax.
Fuck no, I ordered one for my girlfriend through her account and one through my account and both didn't go through. I was really looking forward to this and now I'm left pissed and upset with an empty feeling in my heart.

Cross posting this from the Switch preorder thread.

Amazon just cancelled my Breath of the Wild Master Edition preorder. I preordered within a few minutes of it going live on Amazon, around the time the first batch of Nintendo Switches went live.

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #xxxxxx for the following item(s):

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition - Nintendo Switch

We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged.

I wonder how many additional ones got cancelled, I really wanted the carrying case. Would have been nice to get a heads up y'know, earlier than two weeks before launch.

People getting cancelled, are you prime members? As of now mine is safe but I've been expecting it to get cancelled for a bit now just because the world doesn't want me to have limited edition Zelda stuff.

One3OneKing

Neo Member
Classic Nintendo. It just never ends with them. It's almost as if it's their first time manufacturing a product...every single time they come out with a product.

Exquisik

Cross posting this from the Switch preorder thread.

Amazon just cancelled my Breath of the Wild Master Edition preorder. I preordered within a few minutes of it going live on Amazon, around the time the first batch of Nintendo Switches went live.

I wonder how many additional ones got cancelled, I really wanted the carrying case. Would have been nice to get a heads up y'know, earlier than two weeks before launch.

If you're just looking for the case, the Special Edition also comes with the case and I'm sure it will be available at retail stores on released date. Best Buy currently has it as "coming soon" instead of "sold out" like the Master Edition.

Top Bottom