• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda OLED model preorder starts most likely march 10th

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Scalpers start your bots.
LOL. That reminds me. I never bothered checking out videos or articles about how bots go through the backend way and buy up stuff vs. the normal way consumer do it through a website.

Years back when bots were hoarding PS and Xbox systems there was some chat on this site about bots. I'll look into videos again one day.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
UntidyUnluckyAnteater-size_restricted.gif

I need a new Switch so I can play TOTK. I'm not usually a fan of limited edition consoles but thinking about getting this if it's announced today.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I need a new Switch so I can play TOTK. I'm not usually a fan of limited edition consoles but thinking about getting this if it's announced today.
As much as I do tend to buy games for one game... the switch is certainly not a one console game.

Smash, Xenoblade Series, Mario Kart 8, Metriod (both Prime & Dread), Bayonetta 3.

Honestly I look forward to days I get stuck in the train station or need to take a long trip for work because I have this wonderful little OLED device with me.

Case in point image of my last time I was stuck waiting for a train for 2.5 hours.
20230315_085130.jpg

Can't do that with my PS5 or Series X, steamdeck maybe but the battery life on the switch is just great, don't need to worry about keeping it plugged in all the time.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
As much as I do tend to buy games for one game... the switch is certainly not a one console game.

Smash, Xenoblade Series, Mario Kart 8, Metriod (both Prime & Dread), Bayonetta 3.

Honestly I look forward to days I get stuck in the train station or need to take a long trip for work because I have this wonderful little OLED device with me.

Case in point image of my last time I was stuck waiting for a train for 2.5 hours.
20230315_085130.jpg

Can't do that with my PS5 or Series X, steamdeck maybe but the battery life on the switch is just great, don't need to worry about keeping it plugged in all the time.
What is a “train” and how were you stick to it’s “station”? Are you trying to say Play-Station?

Also what are those tri-force shaped objects on the plate in front of you?

Are you from the future?

Top Bottom