• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda:TP, Cleaned up Models.(Sweetness inside)

Beezy

falconfinaluncutbm3gk8.gif

What is up with everyone now seeing this comic?

It's been the rounds on 4Chan for months now...funny the first 100 times or so somebody posted "ZELDA TEEN PREGNANCY. CONFIRMED."

Lobster

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
If I had access to this program I would totally setup some Link and Ganon DP scenes with Zelda.

If I had to access to this program I would have Link stab Cloud. Post it on GameFAQs and record everything.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
TSA said:

It's been the rounds on 4Chan for months now...funny the first 100 times or so somebody posted "ZELDA TEEN PREGNANCY. CONFIRMED."

I'm glad many people are seeing this for the first time. It means that they don't go to freaking 4chan.

Bildi

TSA said:

Um yeah, you kinda answered your own question there.

4Chan is the best place for internet comedy. I go every day and I laugh out loud at least 2-3 times. It's consistent. Other than that, it's crap.

Back on topic:
There's the "files" you will need...
And you need to own some sort of 3D rendering software to manipulate the stuff.

Then put it into photoshop, brush it, filters...bam...got the pics you see above.

kIdMuScLe said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh GAF!! sometimes i wish i could marry you!
Don't thank GAF. Thank Dave Kelly, a.k.a. Shmorky from SomethigAwful.com! Funniest comic strip artist on the 'net, IMO.

Eteric Rice

ElectricBlue187 said:
holy crap you're right :lol :lol :lol
I can't believe I didn't notice that

"You know you play Counter-Strike to much when..." :lol

I've been shot a bunch of times RIGHT where they're kissing.

Lobster

Banned
Eteric Rice said:
Am I the only one who noticed that these "scenes" are in Counter-Strike: Source maps?

I thought it was using Garys Mod. But then I don't know much about Half Life..I know Garys Mod is a Mod but I also think its made by Gary..

Lobster said:
I thought it was using Garys Mod. But then I don't know much about Half Life..I know Garys Mod is a Mod but I also think its made by Gary..

he probably is using Gary's Mod but those maps are definetly taken from CSS

Top Bottom