• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) review thread

Soo.. has anyone who ordered through Amazon get any sort of shipping update? I'm just getting the regular edition but it still doesn't have an estimate..

blacksark

Unbelievable! Still NO update from Amazon! Still says release date pending! I sincerely doubt I will be getting this tomorrow unless they overnight it.

Maybe if I contact them they can at least bump it up to one day shipping. Don't really know if that'll make a difference though.

Mine neither, have contacted and what they've done is nothing

It is almost time. I'm going into this pretty much blind. All I know is the location this game is taking place, and the character's names and faces. I am not even looking at reviews.

mStudios

ZTD spoiler

Literally nothing from 999 was explained.
No all ice
No snake
No Santa (Kinda Yeah)

Cliffhanger ending.
VLR timeline was in "vain". (Well, not really)

Zero reveal... Really? A character that NEVER appeared on the game. Until that moment... Wth was that about? Is delta supposed to be you?
Is "Q" Delta all the time? When does the Robotic "Q" is in the story then?

What about kyle from VLR?

Phazon_Chaos

Neo Member
Man, I hope NA PSN updates earlier on in the day. I'm in Japan right now, so I'm pretty much planning to wake up at 4am Wednesday (3PM EST) and pray that it updated already so I can download it and play for a bit before work.

Do you mean today the 27th, or 28th? lol

Agh! 😂

Ok, summary. The game will be released on the EU Eshop tomorrow Tuesday 28th June at 3pm CEST.
The game will cost 39.99€/32.00£

I'm going with Vita and I'll be home tomorrow around 7pm, so I seriously hope it will be ready to download!

BowieZ

Banned
Agh! 😂

Ok, summary. The game will be released on the EU Eshop tomorrow Tuesday 28th June at 3pm CEST.
The game will cost 39.99€/32.00£

I'm going with Vita and I'll be home tomorrow around 7pm, so I seriously hope it will be ready to download!
Thanks. I just had a mini heart attack thinking I was just an hour away rather than 25 hours away. =P

Volcynika

I'll put it in the OT, but be warned. If you want to just drop spoilers (like I see above) and have *zero* (tee-hee) context for the spoiler, other than it's a plot point about the game, that ain't cool. It might be hard to give outright context, but even something like early/mid/late game, time commitment, etc. could help. I didn't look at what was under the tags up there, but c'mon son.

mankoto

ZTD spoiler

Literally nothing from 999 was explained.
No all ice
No snake
No Santa (Kinda Yeah)

Cliffhanger ending.
VLR timeline was in "vain".

Zero reveal... Really? A character that NEVER appeared on the game. Until that moment... Wth was that about? Is delta supposed to be you?
Is "Q" Delta all the time? Whendoes the Robotic "Q" is in the story then?

What about kyle from VLR?

The game ending on an open-ended nature like that doesn't necessarily bother me. I sort of liked that approach in this situation in particular. It made sense that the VLR timeline was "in vain". In VLR this already happened. It was just a matter of how it happened.

HUGE SPOILERS

Yes you are Delta. Well specifically Q is Delta which is a member of Q team. I spoiled myself on this with the game's non-linear story progression (when the anagram said there were ten of us and Delta was left out I immediately went to the Mexican Stand-Off and typed his name in. I really do think it's crap storytelling to make you believe that the boy is "Q" all the way up to the end of the game.

I'm LTTP on this series, but finally got through 999 this weekend (iOS version) - one of the best stories I've experienced in the medium. Will play again if the rumored Vita release is true.

I've just started VLR but I want to just go ahead and get Zero Time Dilemma. Question though - is there any chance in hell the Watch Bonus Edition will be posted on Amazon (or anywhere) again? If not, I'll go ahead and get the standard.

DNAbro

I'm LTTP on this series, but finally got through 999 this weekend (iOS version) - one of the best stories I've experienced in the medium. Will play again if the rumored Vita release is true.

I've just started VLR but I want to just go ahead and get Zero Time Dilemma. Question though - is there any chance in hell the Watch Bonus Edition will be posted on Amazon (or anywhere) again? If not, I'll go ahead and get the standard.

No the watch edition was just for initial pre-orders. They will sell the watch separately at a later time.

I remember this shipping uncertainty happening last time with VLR as well via Amazon and the game arrived within the week (but not release day). I'll probably end up getting digital again too.

mStudios

The game ending on an open-ended nature like that doesn't necessarily bother me. I sort of liked that approach in this situation in particular. It made sense that the VLR timeline was "in vain". In VLR this already happened. It was just a matter of how it happened.

HUGE SPOILERS

Yes you are Delta. Well specifically Q is Delta which is a member of Q team. I spoiled myself on this with the game's non-linear story progression (when the anagram said there were ten of us and Delta was left out I immediately went to the Mexican Stand-Off and typed his name in. I really do think it's crap storytelling to make you believe that the boy is "Q" all the way up to the end of the game.

I hoenstly don't like how the Zero's reveal was, but oh well lol.

In which timeline is the anagram again? I want to re-read it.

I remember this shipping uncertainty happening last time with VLR as well via Amazon and the game arrived within the week (but not release day). I'll probably end up getting digital again as well.

Yes, the same thing happened last time too. Most copies didn't ship until release day. I had release delivery and ended up getting it on Thursday. Aksys said it was an issue with when their warehouses send out their shipments or something.

scarlet

The game is out in my game store, didn't even realized it's already out, but I don't have time to play it now, maybe next month.

Is there any annoying bug like VLR?

HUGE SPOILERS

I thought it was glorious misdirection, personally. I somehow didn't quite pick up on this even when answering Eric with Q and ME as the murderer gave different responses.

SilentRob

I thought it was glorious misdirection, personally. I somehow didn't quite pick up on this even when answering Eric with Q and ME as the murderer gave different responses.

Hey guys, it's a review thread, I don't really think this is the place to discuss Spoilers for a game 99,9% of the people visiting this thread can't even play yet ;)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I need help in one of the chapters (early) called
Suppression: D

No story spoilers

Where do I find the piano key pictures?

mStudios

I need help in one of the chapters (early) called
Suppression: D

No story spoilers

Where do I find the piano key pictures?

Get the camera by opening a small door next to the keys thing in th main computer. Once you do that, just take pictures of whatever looks like a key shape.

mankoto

I hoenstly don't like how the Zero's reveal was, but oh well lol.

In which timeline is the anagram again? I want to re-read it.

Apocalypse. "Together with me, we are ten"

I suppose that's true.
The Perspective End really messed up that reveal for me. Since I got hit with it at the wrong moment and had time to soak it all in.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Get the camera by opening a small door next to the keys thing in th main computer. Once you do that, just take pictures of whatever looks like a key shape.
Yup I got the camera but... Where are should I snap? I only got the 1. Weird Checkerboard pattern, 2. The tetris-thing puzzle in green or blue, 3. The recliner + broken tree, 4. The reflection from the shiny vase, 5. The blooming flower

Soo.. has anyone who ordered through Amazon get any sort of shipping update? I'm just getting the regular edition but it still doesn't have an estimate..
Mine says preparing for shipment, but no confirmation yet. Talked to two Amazon reps on separate days and both said I would get the game tomorrow. My delivery estimate still says for Thursday though.

mStudios

Yup I got the camera but... Where are should I snap? I only got the 1. Weird Checkerboard pattern, 2. The tetris-thing puzzle in green or blue, 3. The recliner + broken tree, 4. The reflection from the shiny vase, 5. The blooming flower
Put all the pieces you have right now in the thing and a new theme will be revealed.

Fuck, I'm on Mobile and messed up the edit, sorry.

Decided to go digital as it was the safest way to make sure I could get a Vita version on release day. What time will the game go live for download?

Mohasus

Finally found out why I'm getting stuck so often.

You have to double check some things as they won't talk/see everything the first time you click them. Kinda annoying.

Volcynika

Since spoiler discussion is seeping heavily into here, I'm going to try and get the thread up during my lunch (~4ish hrs). It might be slightly incomplete, but will be easy to add new stuff after I am home again.

Or shortly! Who knowsssss

deoee

God I can not wait to play this on my Vita...

Is it true what someone said earlier - games are up at midnight in the EU stores? :eek:
EWmof.gif

Jumpslash

Neo Member
It's frustrating when getting the same "we have no delivery date, check our site for when it becomes available" response every time contacting Amazon even though they apparently have the games at their warehouse. I'm tempted to buy the Steam version or Vita digital tomorrow.

LAA

Wouldn't it be 2PM for the UK?

Ah right...what was I thinking, I still moved the post to midnight, ha ha.
Yeah is pretty late then...was hoping I'd be able to wake up and play some of it, urgh.
That time is for the eshop version though, hopefully midnight for PSN... fingers crossed!

Well amazon order still is pending guess I'll find if it will ship on time or not if it is shipped together with my Star Ocean pre-order which does say tomorrow for delivery.

Top Bottom