• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Terminal Error

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

You may have taken down an Undead Zeppelin, but the fight never ends in the most expansive Zombie Army 4 campaign mission yet! Battle through a massive, open-ended area as you discover the destination of a horrifying transmission – a mysterious base on the Italian coast! Can the squad put a stop to these sinister machinations, or will the coast claim another victim?

Terminal Error is the first mission in Return to Hell, a haunting three-part Zombie Army 4: Dead War Campaign!

Explore a terrifying new location in this 1-4 player mission, complete with new enemy types, collectibles and more! You might have defeated the terror of the skies – but the dead don’t die!

As well as Alpine Blitz, there’s plenty of other brand new content out today for Zombie Army 4 fans to bite into, including:

• Undercover Marie Outfit
• Zombie headgear Pack
• Elemental Weapon Skins
• M1934 Pistol Bundle
• Zombie Charm Pack

Included in Season Pass Three or available individually.

This gameplay is fairly fun, and it does have a decent amount of base content, but the amount of DLC this game has received is unreal. Right now I'd say base content is 25% DLC is 75%, at least.

xrnzaaas

Season pass three? Ffs.

I've bought the super deluxe edition with season pass 1 and even though the first bonus episode was cool (however a bit too hard in some battles) I'm not really interested in sinking more money into the game.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Right now I'd say base content is 25% DLC is 75%, at least.

Wait so there's more DLC content than there is in the main game?

I don't care about cosmetics or whatever other bullshit but I do care about actual levels/missions.

I loved the first two games and actually don't think I got to play the third since it was seemingly only available as a trilogy pack and I already bought the first two separately so I was like fuck that.

I have really wanted this game since it was announced.

Wait so there's more DLC content than there is in the main game?

I don't care about cosmetics or whatever other bullshit but I do care about actual levels/missions.

I loved the first two games and actually don't think I got to play the third since it was seemingly only available as a trilogy pack and I already bought the first two separately so I was like fuck that.

I have really wanted this game since it was announced.
If you look at a gun list its like 4 base pistols, 8 DLC. Cosmetic stuff is insanely, to the point where you have to laugh, imbalanced towards DLC. Levels are probably half and half currently, not including this new expansion pass.

The game was part of Plus so it is definitely worth playing for what it offers (there are a lot of base levels), but honestly I would be annoyed if I paid $60 for this and looked at any of the menus right now.

Kirazuki_01

Neo Member
This gameplay is fairly fun, and it does have a decent amount of base content, but the amount of DLC this game has received is unreal. Right now I'd say base content is 25% DLC is 75%, at least.
Agreed and it really puts me off. I played this because it was free on PS+ but I wasn't going to spend all this money for DLC they released. At this point the base game is an entry pack.

Top Bottom