• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2 will have 11 achievements

FeralEcho

Keep in mind one of them is for opening photo mode lmao

If that's the best they could come up with for their 11th achievement then woof....not much game in there.

I don't mind a short game,I absolutely loved The Order 1886 but they seriously couldn't give you more than 10 achievements for things you can do in the game? Even the first one had more...and that was an AA game not AAA.

Ground Zeroes which is essentially a demo had 15.... 😑

Last edited:

Atrus

Gold Member
Going by the first game, that’s fewer story based trophies. Hellblade had 13 story based trophies and 1 collectable trophy.

I see 8 story based ones here and 3 new game/collectable ones.

Dazraell

I remember the first one also didn't had too many trophies (or achievements, at this point it's just semantics anyway), but I just looked it up and turns out the first game actually had a few more than Hellblade 2

ByWatterson

lol trophies. Don't you mean achievements?

No.

Trophies.

shrek-shrek-rizz.gif

Last edited:

mitch1971

List leaked

1. left foot forward
2. now your right
3. now repeat that
4. good, you are getting there.
5. walk some more
6. keep going
7. walk a little bit further
8. and a tiny bit more
9. whoa slow down, I said walk not run
10. Finish line ahead.
11. stop walking.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Some studios aren't fans of achievements/trophies. I remember Firewatch originally releasing with only 5 trophies, because it had to have some to be allowed into the PS Store.

Pretty big missed opportunity even if you aren't interested in them yourself. A good trophy/achievement set can improve the experience and make people stay longer with the game.

Aion002

A collectibles trophy and one for the photo mode.... So I guess: 8 chapters trophies and one for finishing it.

Well, at least the trophy hunters will be happy. A easy plat when is released on the ps5 will definitely get more sales.

Think About It GIF by Identity

TransTrender

Gold Member
How many people killed themselves just by this thread name?

A collectibles trophy and one for the photo mode.... So I guess: 8 chapters trophies and one for finishing it.

Well, at least the trophy hunters will be happy. A easy plat when is released on the ps5 will definitely get more sales.
Literal waking simulator.
I wonder if the fail states lead to diverging storylines, or just no consequences.

Croquis??
Yes.
They did have to slap together a game from mostly nothing. Otherwise they would lose their heads when time ran out

Last edited:

Duchess

Worth a Thousand Words – Open photo mode.
I swear there's a Barbie game where you get a trophy for entering your name upon starting a new game ...

EDIT: I realise OP put this into a spoiler tag, but ... this one ain't a spoiler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom