• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announcing their new AAA IP before E3

Lucreto

Incidentally, from what I hear a lot of people over there were pretty shellshocked by the whole Watch Dogs "downgrade" backlash and have worked very hard to prevent that from happening again. (Hence why they're not revealing WD2 until a few months before it comes out.)

It won't help them much as the "leaked" main character for WD2 is already receiving a lot of hate. People are going to hate on the game no matter what.

Any new info on this mythical Assassin's Creed Collection no was it all nonsense?

legacyzero

Banned
Anything like Siege. I'll take more standalone greatness like that. And I fucking DESPISE Ubisoft. But Siege (after buying it against my better judgement because my friends begged me) was fucking worth full price AND the Season.

Give me the Far Cry map editor and multiplayer as it's own game and you can have all the money. OR A standalone Splinter Cell Spies Vs Mersc akin to Siege.

I wonder what Patriots would have been like.

Hell yeah.

Compsiox

Banned
Anything like Siege. I'll take more standalone greatness like that. And I fucking DESPISE Ubisoft. But Siege (after buying it against my better judgement because my friends begged me) was fucking worth full price AND the Season.

Give me the Far Cry map editor and multiplayer as it's own game and you can have all the money.

I wonder what Patriots would have been like.

legacyzero

Banned
So no Splinter Cell Blacklist follow up I guess. 😫

I'd be ok with Blacklist being ported to current gen TBH. At least for the Multiplayer. It was halfway decent. Not as good as Double Agent, but passable. It was just suffered from shitty marketting.

Epcott

You guys and this pirate talk... Are making me excited.

Which makes me wonder what Ubisoft Sofia has been up to? Maybe they could be working on something pirate themed after working on Rogue?

img

Please Ubisoft, please...

Sorry for the bump, but E3 is only a few weeks away right? Thought we would have heard something by now ..... maybe at the event itself? Or the Gameinformer reveal? Bring us that pirate game ubi! :p

Top Bottom