• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathos

Banned
I was on Black Tusk's site earlier and saw that they're hiring for a shit load of positions. I hope we at least get a CG teaser.

Ser Goje

Hype%20Train%202014%20-%203.png

227 people so far.

I NEED to be on this train.

TRios Zen

I'm still extremely fond of this. And I'm hoping for something similar next month.

All this Gears talk made me resort back to my Baird avatar...can't quite remember why I ever switched. The Gears series is probably my favorite of last gen and this coming from a guy who LOVED last gen. A lot of great games across multiple platforms - Gears just resonated with me I guess.

Also Ford, please add me to the train kind sir, looks like their is plenty of room on Train 4.

wbarreda

Why doesn't Microsoft push more snapable game aps like Nutjitsu or companion game apps? I would so use the shit of those. Watch some sports while playing some puzzle game or keeping an eye on my garden in viva pinata.

Bsigg12

Why doesn't Microsoft push more snapable game aps like Nutjitsu or companion game apps? I would so use the shit of those. Watch some sports while playing some puzzle game or keeping an eye on my garden in viva pinata.

I think games that incorporate an app is where we're heading for this. Have something like where you can work on puzzles and receive credit in game or Fable Pub Games makes a return as a snappable app that allows you to build up, or lose, money for Fable Legends while you have something else going on.

Also I still want live tiles.

Filaipus

Banned
I don't expect gameplay from Gears, it's to early. But a logo and a nice song would be nice.

And I never finished Fallout 3.... I have this stupid habit of playing the games on hardest haha

ryan299

GOd it would be so damn cool to get a gameplay/ story trailer for Halo 5. Something along the lines of: [Halo: Escalation SPOILERS]
A voice over of the crew of the Infinity, maybe even Lord Hood saying something about taking all necessary actions to procure the now rouge Master Chief. At all costs, then a montage of story gameplay, maybe a little multiplayer thrown in. But alas, I'm sure a story trailer will be closer to launch than this, if we get a trailer it may very well be a multiplayer trailer or just another teaser.

Wasn't the rumor, that MC would be going rogue in the new game and it would be open world. I really hope so. I think they need to change Halo up. Open world with RPG elements would work

jem0208

Talk about fake lists..

IJySLFq.jpg

There's no way this is legit, right?

Yeah, no.

Why would Sony have E3 gameplay of Infamous Second Son DLC? Unless they had absolutely nothing else to show, which is almost certainly not true...

Also why would they have Watch_Dogs gameplay?

The game would have already come out.

100% fake.

Ser Goje

Yeah I though so too. It has A LOT OF problems. The only thing we can expect from Gears of War right now is a CG trailer, and who the fuck closes their biggest event of the year with a DLC?

Also Naughty Dog are never going to Name their new Uncharted "The Sunken Blade" lol

m23

Battlefront 3 is being shown at the EA conference anyway, it makes no sense to have Microsoft show it as well.

The list is definitely fake but I don't see why that can't happen. There have been games pretty much every year by EA that were shown at both the MS conference and then at the EA conference. Some examples I remember include BF4 and Mass Effect.

Karak

If I knew programming I could make some real money creating a "Fake Press Release Games Announcement" website. Just put some game ads on there and see the money roll in.

Lol, Gears 4 being gameplay while somehow Halo 5 is a tech demo is impossible. Also, lol at the copy # in the top right corner. I don't think they'd even have that in reality. It's just a piece of paper.

Caayn

Why would Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony know from each other what they're going to show? There's no logic in giving away your big guns to your direct competitors like that.

Another list doing rounds, seems a bit more realistic? It has a few brand new IPs for Microsoft although seems like we're not getting a whole lot in the conference
Phil out

Yes I literally wrote that out with a pen :p

Bsigg12

Another list doing rounds, seems a bit more realistic? It has a few brand new IPs for Microsoft although seems like we're not getting a whole lot in the conference
Phil out

Quick! Someone notify Dualshockers! We got hot scoops over here!

FordGTGuy

Banned
Phil out

e3leakv5k78.jpg

I had my sources check out this list and I can confirm that it is real.

Karak

Adding those games to GWG has my vote. That would be great!
Child of Light would also be awesome if a bit new.

JaggedSac

MS needs to get involved in the Life to Game genre with Viva Pinata. They could scan pinatas with the Kinect. Seems like a damn no brainer given how popular those types of games have become.

Karak

MS needs to get involved in the Life to Game genre with Viva Pinata. They could scan pinatas with the Kinect. Seems like a damn no brainer given how popular those types of games have become.

Agreed back during the press conference last year I remember some people bringing this up during my twitch channel and wondering if MS would do something like that. it died on the vine(Discussion I mean) glad to see it is back.

Filaipus

Banned
It would be a smart move my Microsoft but... Isn't skylanders much bigger on Xbox that on PS? Always heard that, maybe trying to create direct competition between them and Activision isn't the best idea haha

Ser Goje

So yeah, there is no other way to put it.

nnXys0s.jpg

on the other hand, Steverulez's list looks real to me. xD

btw, my friend just made this.

K8Luv4O.jpg

ALL HAIIL THE KING

FordGTGuy

Banned
What Apps do you all think we will see at E3? I figure they are going to have HBO go ready that day. Its been the big app that most people have been looking for.I am also hoping to hear about a Crunchyroll app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom