• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 announced (360, Xbox One), releasing this fall

RawNuts

I wake up to a batch of promo shots that look better than what I expected, and just 2 more hours until the preview is released.

Thank you GAF.

RetroStu

Banned
screenshot_3.jpg

I love the lighting in this screen, you could quite easily believe it was a real photo.

Horizon 1 had some of the cleanest AA going on for the 360, I hope the xbox one version has some of that too otherwise it's a joke.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
DAT grass

looking back at my Horizon pics I found this

photomode
iUoO3wos9BpGo.jpg

in-game
i7Vk8JUH90nuD.JPEG

Yep, I think I was the only one who said Horizon was the best looking 7th gen console game in that thread a few weeks ago..

shit is .. mindblowing.

Tinzo

Banned
People are exaggerating. I don´t think you have anything to worry about.

Just be nice and a little more careful until you´ve reached 300 posts. ;)

i think i am going to remove that first post,
sorry guys if i hurt someone's feelings or anything. i am not like that.
only if someone can explain to me what is going on with that comparison picture?
was it a lie?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
C'mon I mean it was the most transparent trolling in history don't pretend like it's some big misunderstanding.

thuway

Shots look amazing. They look to be wanting to nail down the weather effects and motion blur. I'm curious too how the lighting will be.

m23

only if someone can explain to me what is going on with that comparison picture?
was it a lie?

Not about hurting someone's feelings, that post is completely off topic.

shinnn

was it a lie?

Nah. Keep posting that comparison or talking about downgrades. Its easier to identify the trolls.

RetroStu

Banned
I was just reading the comments on the IGN article and saw this -

xbots don't know anything about games still, they still think 60fps makes your game look better smh. It's so easy to trick xbots, they like a mindless cult following of brainless zombies lol.

I'd love to see the responces if that had been posted on this forum lol.

Bikola

Forgive me for my ignorance but what is the difference between The normal Forza Motorsport series and Forza Horizon?

Those pics look awesome. Hype rising.

was it a lie?

Crocodile tears.

Top Bottom