• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The Last Guardian cancelled, mayhaps; Sony: Nope - Stage XI: Mole Hunt

Who should be banned from NeoGAF?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as of this day and date, June 8th, The Last Guardian exists. If it gets cancelled in the future, it will have been after today.

Unless Scott lied, which I don't think he did.

My favorite part of this is that Gies, who didn't even have a horse in this race, somehow managed to still show up and be wrong well after the fact. The man's commitment to this whole "unbelievably incompetent journalist" schtick is admirable. I would have broken character and accidentally said something non-moronic years ago.

Castcoder

Banned
So gromph finished up maintenance in the blink of an eye, actually.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we are well-prepared for E3 this year.

famous last words?!

I can has membership?
Worth a shot... I'll be going down with the ship as the servers crash on Monday from Microsoft.

In the time I made coffee, read the thread title, drank the coffee and dumped out the rest that was cold, this thread went to 59* pages.

We are E3 ready.

*or 60.

RE_Player

If IGN still wants to be respected in the new breaking department they should film a short 2 minute video with Steve Butts, the editor and chief of the site who wrote the story, and explain the steps taken when reporting news and how there was a hiccup with the source for this story. Basically say "our bad" take your lumps and move on.

I love EA

Banned
So gromph finished up maintenance in the blink of an eye, actually.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we are well-prepared for E3 this year.

famous last words?!

This site has gone down for lesser things. If this thread didn't kill then by God it may actually survive this E3.

tensuke

The only maintenance going on in this thread is for my achy breaky heart. :(

But seriously GAF I was ready to go to bed when you went down. Now I have to stay up and read you some more

Raab

Neo Member
50608272.jpg

One does not simply lift block

TyrantII

My favorite part of this is that Gies, who didn't even have a horse in this race, somehow managed to still show up and be wrong well after the fact. The man's commitment to this whole "unbelievably incompetent journalist" schtick is admirable. I would have broken character and accidentally said something non-moronic years ago.

Lolygone and IGNope

Your gaming "press" folks.

EL CUCO

TLG is not cancelled.
GAF didn't go down.
IGN's BS has been exposed.
Edge of Tomorrow was amazing.

Sweet night, time for bed.
Goodnight GAF :)
Goodnight Y2Kev :p

Mik317

IGN is IGN

but why are we giving Sony the benefit of the doubt here?

we haven;t seen shit on this game in a loooooong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom